Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revised SB Predictions

skins4eva

I'm sticking with my pick Chicago Bears/ New England Patriots.

my original pick was Colts vs Panthers, Now i have Chargers vs Seattle. I'd love for my Boys to go, but Seattle will most likley get the 2 seed, and they are playing much better now with SA and Hasslback back in the lineup. I am going to be making a trip to the SB if The Chargers make it no matter who they play. Road trip from Maryland in support of Merriman. It would be incredible if they ended up playiong Dallas in the SB. :fingersx:

my original pick was Colts vs Panthers, Now i have Chargers vs Seattle. I'd love for my Boys to go, but Seattle will most likley get the 2 seed, and they are playing much better now with SA and Hasslback back in the lineup. I am going to be making a trip to the SB if The Chargers make it no matter who they play. Road trip from Maryland in support of Merriman. It would be incredible if they ended up playiong Dallas in the SB. :fingersx:

I could see Dallas in there but with a young quarterback perhaps they have to go on the road to do it. I just do not know if Dallas could get homefield advantage I would like Dallas chances better. But the way the season has gone thus far you never know.

Seattles defense actually looks like its pretty good. I always thought there D sucked but they seem to have a good pass rush and some fast linebackers. But I think the Chargers are going to come out of the AFC, and as most of us hate to say I wouldnt be surprised if you guys rode the Romo sits to pee train all the way to the big game, I dont think anyone in the NFC is really that good. The bears wont go anywhere with Grossman as QB and if Seattle keeps playing well I could see them going.

They have a very good offense.

It is just a prediction, will it come true? Who knows? Are you upset I didnt pick Dallas?

I can't do it. It is in the Redskins handbook. No picking Dallas. :)

:logo:

Yeah I guess you're right, there's no way I could ever pick the Redskins. But I haven't been a believer in the Saints all year. They just haven't won on the road or beaten good enough teams for me to believe in them. If they beat the Cowboys on the road Sunday, then they've got to be a good team.

NFC:

Dallas-They're on a hot streak, I'm sure their confidence is sky high. They can ride that all the way through the playoffs.

Bears-If they get behind in a playoff game, I would be really nervous watching Grossman trying to bring them back.

AFC:

Patriots-Solid as always, but their offense is incosistent. Plus they've had a lot of turnovers lately, which is unusual for that team. Of course as long as Brady is still breathing, you can't count against them.

Chargers-I would be much more confident, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm afraid of Schottenheimer going super conservative at the worst possible moment.

Colts-You don't want to be hitting a lull at this point in the season. Defense, what's new, is a concern.

I can imagine something like the Cowboys-Pats, and then all the endless Belichick-Parcells, and Brady-Romo sits to pee stories.

God, I hate to say this, but I think Dallas will win it all. It's traditionally the team or teams that get hot after thanksgiving or in the secon half of the season, barring those teams like the 85 bears and 72 dolphins and the 91 skins and so forth...they were hot all the way through. The Steelers and skins last year got hot at the right time, the 2001 pats lost a game here to our skins after brady replaced bledsoe and didn't lose the rest of the season...I'm scared, hold me!

What? Dallas' defense let up 395 yards yesterday and Tony Romo sits to pee struggled throughout the game yet drove them down field with a minute left to win the game. That's what makes a good QB when he can bounce back from adversity. That's not something any of you can say about Jason Campbell.

No you're right, but he is doing far more than Tony Romo sits to pee was in his 2nd year in the league. That's a fact.

I love when Cowboys fans show up on this board with names like 2006Redskins=BUMS when they start winning, and then disappear the rest of the time.

Yeah I guess you're right, there's no way I could ever pick the Redskins. But I haven't been a believer in the Saints all year. They just haven't won on the road or beaten good enough teams for me to believe in them. If they beat the Cowboys on the road Sunday, then they've got to be a good team.

Cowboys only 500 win was against the colts, so the same could be said of the cowboys...Actually same for everybody in the nfc...That Giants win isn't as good as cowboy fans would like to believe...P.S. I love how news reporters are saying that MArtin is a great move that will take dallas farther in the playoffs...Also, I find it funny how people saying if it wasn't for the kick being blocked Romo sits to pee would be 6-0 as a starter, hello the gam was tied...He could've missed.

No you're right, but he is doing far more than Tony Romo sits to pee was in his 2nd year in the league. That's a fact.

I love when Cowboys fans show up on this board with names like 2006Redskins=BUMS when they start winning, and then disappear the rest of the time.

I love how the Redskins are 4-8 and 4 games behind the Cowboys for first place...

Randle El and Carter arent busts. They were just overpayed.

I dont know about Lloyd.

Can't argue about AA.

Randle El: 22 catches, 199 yards, 9.0 average, 2 TDs, 1 fumble

I don't think he was brought in to average under 10 yards a catch and only score twice, but that's just me.

Carter:34 tackles, 3 sacks

Guaranteed that Snyder and Gibbs expected a lot more than this.

Those stats look pretty clear to me that both of them are busts.

LOL, Carter a bust with 11TK and 1 sack...ARE is averaging 10 yards per attemp at PR...How's Terryl Owens and Mike doing for ya?

T.O.'s doing great! Thanks!

69 catches, 915 yards,13.3 avg,8 TDs, 0 fumbles

That's one hell of a season. Oh and Mike's gone simply because we found someone better...and that sure paid off didn't it?

Again, they are not busts. They are overpaid. Their giant contracts lead to big unrealistic expectations. Randle El is a great field position guy. He is not being used correctly within our offense.

Carter has played well recently and is looking like a force at the DE position. Too early to call him a bust.

I really dont believe you think Gramatica is better than Vanderjagt because of one game do you? Gramatica was one of the worst kickers in the NFL for a little while. Vanderjagt, although an alcoholic, still was pretty accurate.

If we are talking about busts, can't leave out Drew Henson.

T.O.'s doing great! Thanks!

69 catches, 915 yards,13.3 avg,8 TDs, 0 fumbles

That's one hell of a season. Oh and Mike's gone simply because we found someone better...and that sure paid off didn't it?

Martin better, sure..and how many drops does TO have...11 or 12...Now that's pretty bad, especially the one is the skins game, I woul rather start Glenn at #1 WR than TO...Glenn is better WR than Owens and he is more of a teamplayer.

Again, they are not busts. They are overpaid. Their giant contracts lead to big unrealistic expectations. Randle El is a great field position guy. He is not being used correctly within our offense.

Carter has played well recently and is looking like a force at the DE position. Too early to call him a bust.

I really dont believe you think Gramatica is better than Vanderjagt because of one game do you? Gramatica was one of the worst kickers in the NFL for a little while. Vanderjagt, although an alcoholic, still was pretty accurate.

If we are talking about busts, can't leave out Drew Henson.

I don't think Gramatica is good, but I know he's better than Vandy. There is nothing worse than a kicker who's confidence is shattered. His career ended when he missed that FG against the Steelers.

I totally agree with you about Drew Henson. The guy was terrible. Jerry took a gamble and lost only to find a diamond in the dirt now.

Martin better, sure..and how many drops does TO have...11 or 12...Now that's pretty bad, especially the one is the skins game, I woul rather start Glenn at #1 WR than TO...Glenn is better WR than Owens and he is more of a teamplayer.

Do you know football? Those stats are very good for 12 games. He has had 2 bad drops. ALL of the other ones were meaningless ones that were Romo sits to pee/Bledsoe's fault just as much as his but the stat keepers enjoy seeing him fail so they charge him with a drop.

That drop in the game against you guys didn't directly effect the outcome either. All Marc Colombo had to do was touch Vincent and the game is over.

And you clearly don't know football if you think Terry Glenn is better than Owens. That topic will end right here.

Archived