Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revised SB Predictions

skins4eva

I think it's time we all revise our SB predictions: I'm going to give three teams from each conference who I believe have the best chance of representing in the big game:

NFC: Dallas (as much as it pains me), Chicago or New Orleans

AFC: San Diego, Ravens, Patriots

San Diego over Dallas

I'd love for Chicago to go over Dallas, but unless Grossman picks it up they won't get to Miami on defense alone. I think Dallas will come out of the weak NFC in the end. As for the AFC, I just have a hunch that San Diego will come out over Indy and win it all.

San Diego over Dallas

I'd love for Chicago to go over Dallas, but unless Grossman picks it up they won't get to Miami on defense alone. I think Dallas will come out of the weak NFC in the end. As for the AFC, I just have a hunch that San Diego will come out over Indy and win it all.

I think SD or Baltimore over Dallas...Chicago could go, but you're right, Grossman is so bad right now that it's hard to see them in the SB.

I think the Saints will make it(I hope)

Dallas is good, but they need to cut those penalties out. I'm not sure on how Adams can play aginst dominating defensive ends..he did a good job against freeney, but can he keep it up?

But dallas or the saints will represent the NFC in the superbowl....

or maybe the seahawks...Good kicker, great QB, good rb, decent WR,

Dallas..questionable kicker, good QB (but unproven in the playoffs), good rb, inconsistent #1 WR, but Glenn is as best as 2nd Wr come, and a good TE.

Saints: Great QB, good batch of RB, great wr core

I think it's time we all revise our SB predictions: I'm going to give three teams from each conference who I believe have the best chance of representing in the big game:

NFC: Dallas (as much as it pains me), Chicago or New Orleans

AFC: San Diego, Ravens, Patriots

The Saints have beaten Cleveland(4-8),Green Bay(4-8),Atlanta(6-6),Tampa Bay(3-9),Philadelphia(5-6),Tampa Bay(3-9),Atlanta(6-6),San Fransisco(5-7). That ISN'T EVEN ONE TEAM over .500...That's a 27-44 combined record. That's pretty impressive, huh?

Who they have lost to: Carolina(6-5),Baltimore(9-3),Pittsburgh(5-7),Cincinnati(7-5)

They clearly have not beaten a good team.

I think SD or Baltimore over Dallas...Chicago could go, but you're right, Grossman is so bad right now that it's hard to see them in the SB.
See, I don't see baltimore going. Not sure exactly why, but I just don't. I was expecting them to look great against Cincy last Thurs. and they just looked a little flat. However, that D is still rock solid, and they've got a decent enough offense. Damn, the AFC is tough.

The Saints have beaten Cleveland(4-8),Green Bay(4-8),Atlanta(6-6),Tampa Bay(3-9),Philadelphia(5-6),Tampa Bay(3-9),Atlanta(6-6),San Fransisco(5-7). That ISN'T EVEN ONE TEAM over .500...That's a 27-44 combined record. That's pretty impressive, huh?

Who they have lost to: Carolina(6-5),Baltimore(9-3),Pittsburgh(5-7),Cincinnati(7-5)

They clearly have not beaten a good team.

Huh, typical typical...The falcons were 3-0 when they played them and some others were good until they lost..Philadelphia was abouve 500 when they played them, but of course their record now is all that counts.:doh:

I hear all of this, Dallas-Unproven QB for the Playoffs. But yet Phillip Rivers is unproven, but nobody speaks of that :)

yeah, but LT can help him alot...Dallas rb is good, but he can't even hold LT's jockstrap....Plus, Rivers has been through games where his defensive blew ass and he won them by himself....But, dallas defensive has always been strong

yeah, but LT can help him alot...Dallas rb is good, but he can't even hold LT's jockstrap....Plus, Rivers has been through games where his defensive blew ass and he won them by himself....But, dallas defensive has always been strong

Well Im not doubting LT's ability. Just saying, If people can state Romo sits to pee's lack of playoff experience, then they must mention Rivers.

:cheers:

I tell you what, I'd take Romo sits to pee's inexperience over whatever Rex Grossman has!

Dallas is the hottest team in the NFC right now...hands down. Granted, there's still a quarter of the season for things to change, but they look good.

The biggest obstacle for them will be winning on the road in January. Unless someone else picks off Chicago first, they'll have to beat that awesome D at Soldier Field. They definitely can though!

I think Chicago and Dallas are on a collision course. New York, Seattle, New Orleans, Carolina, etc. are all flawed.

The winner (right now I'm leaning toward the Cowboys) will have their hands full with either San Diego, Indy, or New England (and maybe Baltimore but I HATE them so I'm leaving them out...ha!).

What? Dallas' defense let up 395 yards yesterday and Tony Romo sits to pee struggled throughout the game yet drove them down field with a minute left to win the game. That's what makes a good QB when he can bounce back from adversity. That's not something any of you can say about Jason Campbell.

Hey Terence Newman 41, not sure if this has been discussed yet but what went down in your sign I didnt hear about that. Who is the cowbosy doing the jump shot that is some funny **** when he does that. But I was just wondering who was arguing and stuff. I cant get over the jump shot thing its awesome.

Hey Terence Newman 41, not sure if this has been discussed yet but what went down in your sign I didnt hear about that. Who is the cowbosy doing the jump shot that is some funny **** when he does that. But I was just wondering who was arguing and stuff. I cant get over the jump shot thing its awesome.

What happened was, We kicked off, Giants lateraled the ball, eventually got it to Brandon Jacobs. He ran up the sideline only to be met by Roy. Roy knocked him out of bounds, Jacobs got up in his face. Looked like they were about to fight.

The guy doing the jump shot, is #35 Jacques Reeves. Our Dime Cornerback. Plays special teams. Name is not known by most, but he has been around 3 years so he has to be doing something right. Dude has some hops though.

Every team in the NFC is seriously flawed. The Bears and the Cowboys might be the least flawed. The Bears D against the Cowboys O would be interesting.

The Cowboys defense is also interesting. They're good, but they should be be better. I wonder if the 3-4 is best for them. It takes a lot for a 3-4 to run well. Sometimes I think the Cowboys defense would be much better as a 4-3.

What happened was, We kicked off, Giants lateraled the ball, eventually got it to Brandon Jacobs. He ran up the sideline only to be met by Roy. Roy knocked him out of bounds, Jacobs got up in his face. Looked like they were about to fight.

The guy doing the jump shot, is #35 Jacques Reeves. Our Dime Cornerback. Plays special teams. Name is not known by most, but he has been around 3 years so he has to be doing something right. Dude has some hops though.

haha, gotta give it to roy, If I saw JAcobs in real life, I might be scared for my life...:laugh:

San Diego over Dallas

Chargers-Bears or Chargers-Cowboys in the SB.

Thats halarious, I actually stopped watching the game when you guys made the field goal so I missed that part. Reeves does seem to have some rediculous hops thats the first thing I noticed is how he seemed to just float in the air pretty freaking high. Funny **** though I hate that damn jump shot.

Thats halarious, I actually stopped watching the game when you guys made the field goal so I missed that part. Reeves does seem to have some rediculous hops thats the first thing I noticed is how he seemed to just float in the air pretty freaking high. Funny **** though I hate that damn jump shot.

I was waiting for somebody to do it all game. But no luck. Was nice to see Reeves do it.

Archived