Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Revised SB Predictions

skins4eva

Who's that one LB that the cowboys drafted and he hasn't started yet?

Carpenter?

Yeah and I have hated the pick since the moment it happened. He was one of the last guys I would have wanted to use a first round choice on. I was very disappointed but honestly the defense doesn't need him at all.

With Akin Ayodele, Bradie James, Demarcus Ware, and Greg Ellis as the starters (before Ellis got hurt), you have to be a SPECTACULAR player to beat out one of those 4 LBs.

Do you know football? Those stats are very good for 12 games. He has had 2 bad drops. ALL of the other ones were meaningless ones that were Romo sits to pee/Bledsoe's fault just as much as his but the stat keepers enjoy seeing him fail so they charge him with a drop.

That drop in the game against you guys didn't directly effect the outcome either. All Marc Colombo had to do was touch Vincent and the game is over.

And you clearly don't know football if you think Terry Glenn is better than Owens. That topic will end right here.

At least Terry Glenn is more consistent than Terryll Owens(I don;t see Glenn dropping easy catches)...We dropped that one in the Giants game, redskins game, 1 in the other giants(that would've been 1st downs). That's 3 right there and about 4 in the first redskins game...:applause:

Yeah and I have hated the pick since the moment it happened. He was one of the last guys I would have wanted to use a first round choice on. I was very disappointed but honestly the defense doesn't need him at all.

With Akin Ayodele, Bradie James, Demarcus Ware, and Greg Ellis as the starters (before Ellis got hurt), you have to be a SPECTACULAR player to beat out one of those 4 LBs.

But, now Ellis is hurt and he should get the start to see if he is any good or at least rotate him in there...IMO.

At least Terry Glenn is more consistent than Terryll Owens(I don;t see Glenn dropping easy catches)...We dropped that one in the Giants game, redskins game, 1 in the other giants(that would've been 1st downs). That's 3 right there and about 4 in the first redskins game...:applause:

I know Owens has his drops, but the player also has his catches. 69 of them. not bad for 4 games left, with 6 per game down the stretch he could end up with 93 catches, over 1k yards and double digit TD's

and No, Glenn is not more "consistant" then Owens.

The Saints have beaten Cleveland(4-8),Green Bay(4-8),Atlanta(6-6),Tampa Bay(3-9),Philadelphia(5-6),Tampa Bay(3-9),Atlanta(6-6),San Fransisco(5-7). That ISN'T EVEN ONE TEAM over .500...That's a 27-44 combined record. That's pretty impressive, huh?

Who they have lost to: Carolina(6-5),Baltimore(9-3),Pittsburgh(5-7),Cincinnati(7-5)

They clearly have not beaten a good team.

Please explain how you become a cowpuke fan living in Syracuse, NY. Let's see, you're 16, which means you probably jumped on the bandwagon when you were about 5, when Dallas won a Super Bowl. That sounds about right for a Dallas fan. You certainly couldn't like the Bills. You knew they were going to lose every time they made it to the SB.

Please explain how you become a cowpuke fan living in Syracuse, NY. Let's see, you're 16, which means you probably jumped on the bandwagon when you were about 5, when Dallas won a Super Bowl. That sounds about right for a Dallas fan. You certainly couldn't like the Bills. You knew they were going to lose every time they made it to the SB.

way to jump off a topic for usless information. My son is 10 and lives in Maryland and is a Dallas fan. He jumped on the bandwagon at 1 month old (Jan 1996) when Dallas won a SB......

Archived