Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict Offseason moves thread

H-O-G

I'll bump this before next season, but lets make some predictions on any extensions, draft picks, released players.

------------------------------------------------------------

Extensions/Free Agency:

-Chris Cooley signs 6 year extension

-TJ Duckett signs 3 year extension

-Ladell Betts signs with another NFL team

-Patriots CB Samuels signs 5 year deal with Redskins

-Suisham signs 2 year deal

NFL Draft:

-2007 NFL Draft, 5th overall Redskins select Gaines Adams

Released Players:

-Nick Novak released

-John Hall released

-Mike Espy released

-Brian Koslowski released

-Christian Fauria released

-

Patten should have been released a month ago.

Im sure we keep Betts ,,and waste the draft picks and get rid of Duckett.Its just sad that he doesnt get the ball Redskins dont deserve him.

Probably sign 3 or 4 guys off of the Superbowl champions team and pay them record contracts.

i don't know but i kind of think Lloyd...he hasn't really impressed me much this year...had a few BIG drops...Thrash is having the same impact if not better...just my opinion...But i wouldn't mind us picking up a Burress size reciever in the offseason...no overpriced guy (but we don't know what an underpriced player is)...just a guy we can bring in and build into a great receiver

-Either TJ Duckett or Ladell Betts are gonna get a fat paycheck from Danny.

-Derrick Dockery signs a exentsion.

-Justin Smith signs a contract in the 4-5million yr range.

-Fred Smoot or Roderick Hood sign to be a nickelback.

-Leon Hall is drafted with the 7th overall pick.

-A 2008 2nd round pick is traded for a 2007 3rd round pick. ILB David Harris is the target.

Signings-re-sign Ladell Betts

-Extend Chris Cooley

-Re-sign Derrick Dockery

-Sign Nate Clements

-Sign Cato June

Draft

-Trade down from the 7th pick to the 15th pick, draft Reggie Nielson, safety from flordia

-With our next picks, draft defensive and offensive line respectivly

Release

-Release John Hall

-Release Nick Novak

-Release David Patten

-Release Kenny Wright

-Release Sean Springs

First..one or both of these two...

1. Overpay Asanti Samuel, he underachieves.

2. We overpay Cato June or Adalius Thomas, if either actually hit the market. Rocky never starts in a Redskins uniform unless someone gets hurt.

Then...

We draft Leon Hall, who will be a huge bust(anyone watch him get owned in the Ohio St. game?)

Refuse to pay Betts what he is asking, and he gets a starting job somewhere in the NFL. He is in his last year right?

We lose Duckett, making the trade a COMPLETE waste of a pick.

Release Patten and Espy.

One good note...sign a Cooley extension.

Hopefully after many years Redskins Fans wont have high expectations on the team after the offseason, and saying SuperBowl season anymore. I sure wont. Im sick of people coming up to me talking bad about the Skins due to my high expectation. Im just going to say quiet for the rest of the season, and next season. I hope you fans get it this time around.

Why would any free agent want to come to the Skins other than a huge payday? that is about the looks of things...and do you want a player that is just comming here to play for a big contract... not for a Hall of fame coach...or winning ways..or tradition? hmmm

I will always remain a fan..but if I were a player...I'm not too sure this is where I'd want to play...unless big money is my only interest/draw.

In line with Phatboy41's moves.

If we posted what a reasonable team would do...that would be one thing; but our scouting department sucks so bad we won't make any intelligent moves...so who knows?????

I totally agree... I can almost see picking Randle El but what in the world have Lloyd ever done?...Carter is starting to play alright but Fauria was a complete waste... I am not going to even mention Archuleta he gives me a headache everytime I think of him...I think that we have a mole in our scouting department and he is just loving looking at us lose ball games

Extensions/Free Agency:

-Chris Cooley signs 6 year extension

-TJ Duckett signs 3 year extension

-Ladell Betts signs with another NFL team

-Patriots CB Samuels signs 5 year deal with Redskins

-Suisham signs 2 year deal

NFL Draft:

-2007 NFL Draft, 5th overall Redskins select Gaines Adams

Released Players:

-Nick Novak released

-John Hall released

-Mike Espy released

-Brian Koslowski released

-Christian Fauria released

-

This team needs to get a GM first so the decisions are not left up to the idiot front office.

Archived