Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its getting thick up here.

cracka

As usual, the Ravens have a winning season and the fans are coming out of the woodwork to bash the skins left and right. Its too funny, when I lived up there last year they were all so nice to us during the playoffs, but now.. I'm getting constant emails and jokes with the skins as the butt..

When will they understand that we dont give a ratbirds a** about them or their team?

Anyone else feeling the same?

As usual, the Ravens have a winning season and the fans are coming out of the woodwork to bash the skins left and right. Its too funny, when I lived up there last year they were all so nice to us during the playoffs, but now.. I'm getting constant emails and jokes with the skins as the butt..

When will they understand that we dont give a ratbirds a** about them or their team?

Anyone else feeling the same?

Andrew. How ya doing? It's the nature of the toothless beast known as Ravens fans. All of my "Ravens" buddies have been easy on me because they know how passionate I am or else I'll kick their ass. :D

Are you still at Avnet?

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, that's what it is. The Ravens just aren't a "popular" franchise. The don't have the fan support the Skins have "earned" over the many years here in Washington DC. 3 Superbowl titles to 1. We have appeared 5 times in the Superbowl. So it comes down to the respect Washington has earned versus a transient team who left there fans, and cruised into a differnt town. Call us what you will Raven fans, but until you win 3 Superbowls, you will be in our shadow. Get it?

Oh no kidding. And this one fan at work, all she does is that stupid "Caw! Caw!" with her arms flaring in the air.

The job I was at last year had a diehard Ravens fan, too, but we both spoke evenly about our teams wins and failures. This Baltimore area fan just puts down the Redskins and flares up her arms, puffing up their stupid birds.

No showing of Skins games in my area lately on top of that. Get me out of Baltimore!!!

Ravens fans suck. Their team sucks, they play on artificial turf, their coach might be the most arrogant a-hole in the NFL, and their uniforms are ghey. They've been to one Super Bowl -- arguably the boringest SB of the last dozen years --and have been fans for, what? 10 seasons? Who did they all root for before, that they were so willing to jump ship once Modell sold out Cleveland and moved in?

Not to mention the fact that they have a murderer playing MLB, and announcers would rather kiss his butt than question his integrity as a person...

No matter, they'll never have the tradition or success that the Redskins have...

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, that's what it is. The Ravens just aren't a "popular" franchise. The don't have the fan support the Skins have "earned" over the many years here in Washington DC. 3 Superbowl titles to 1. We have appeared 5 times in the Superbowl. So it comes down to the respect Washington has earned versus a transient team who left there fans, and cruised into a differnt town. Call us what you will Raven fans, but until you win 3 Superbowls, you will be in our shadow. Get it?

believe me i've lived in the heart of baltimore for most of my life, and thats EXACTLY what it is. Its jealousy. The worst thing about it is that:

1. Most Skins fans really don't hate the Ravens, therefore really don't pay them any mind.

2. Before the Ravens came to B-more, most of B-morians were Skins fans. I was one that didn't jump the bandwagon. :point2sky

Oh no kidding. And this one fan at work, all she does is that stupid "Caw! Caw!" with her arms flaring in the air.

The job I was at last year had a diehard Ravens fan, too, but we both spoke evenly about our teams wins and failures. This Baltimore area fan just puts down the Redskins and flares up her arms, puffing up their stupid birds.

No showing of Skins games in my area lately on top of that. Get me out of Baltimore!!!

its well documented that most Ravens fans don't know jack about football. Thats why i tend to shy away from football conversations with them. They just say, "i don't understand why you are Skins fan" and i constantly find myself trying to school them on the 3 Superbowls and that before the birds came here that most B-morians were Skins fans. Its a darn shame, the ignorance. :doh:

YOU GUYS THINK YOU'VE GOT IT BAD?!?!?!?!? I'm as my name states, STUCK here in Philly, whose FANS moronically think that they're biggest rival is the cowgirls when the TEAM KNOWS it's really the Giants :doh: .... but that being the case, with Philly fans constantly bashing and hating the cowboys all those ****roach fans are running around now that the lites have been shut out on the eagles season. So I really can't have much symphany for you guys dealing with ravens fans. But hey, we're all in the crapper together so I still feel some pain for you.

Next year is our year though guys!!!... I feel like a freakin Flyers fan saying that.

its well documented that most Ravens fans don't know jack about football. Thats why i tend to shy away from football conversations with them. They just say, "i don't understand why you are Skins fan" and i constantly find myself trying to school them on the 3 Superbowls and that before the birds came here that most B-morians were Skins fans. Its a darn shame, the ignorance. :doh:

So dang true.

This one fan goes, "The Redskins have been my heart all of my life!" But then she admitted as the Ravens were winning so much that they were her #1, because, "after all, she lives here". But she goes, "But the first Superbowl party I threw was a Redskins Superbowl party!!"

I said loudly, "Umm. Maybe that's because the Ravens didn't even EXIST then?" :doh:

For some reason Ravens fans feel like there is a huge rivalry between them and the Skins. I don't understand it.

Honestly, the only reason I root against the Ravens is because they are so boring the watch. The most boring football on TV you can bet is usually the Ravens game. I always see those BS games because they are "LOCAL" when other better games are on.

So dang true.

This one fan goes, "The Redskins have been my heart all of my life!" But then she admitted as the Ravens were winning so much that they were her #1, because, "after all, she lives here". But she goes, "But the first Superbowl party I threw was a Redskins Superbowl party!!"

I said loudly, "Umm. Maybe that's because the Ravens didn't even EXIST then?" :doh:

exactly, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For some reason Ravens fans feel like there is a huge rivalry between them and the Skins. I don't understand it.

Honestly, the only reason I root against the Ravens is because they are so boring the watch. The most boring football on TV you can bet is usually the Ravens game. I always see those BS games because they are "LOCAL" when other better games are on.

honestly, this year the Raven have a really good team. They actually build through the draft and they have a core group of players that will keep them competative for the future. The only gripe that i've had with the team was scouting good Qb's, well this year they've appeared to have found the right guy, and look where they are now. But, that still does change the fact that their fans SUCK!!

Archived