Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote for your favorite Jason Campbell "Nickname"!

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I saw in some threads,guys coming up with nicknames like "Clutch" and "Iceman" and "Mr.Freeze" as knicknames for our newly beloved Franchise QB Jason Campbell...(Which I will include in this poll)...

I will toss around a few idea's and we all can vote on it...And if you have an idea,feel free to share it with us... :cheers:

(I will have the poll up in a few minutes...)

i totally agree... but if i had to pick one it would definetly be "lips" cuz lets be honest this man has some of the biggest lips ive ever seen

This isn't something made up, his real nickname given to him in college which of course has carried over to the skins is Lips, they spoke about it when he was on monday night live.

I usually call young QB's "The Kid" until the name no longer fits. So it would be Jason "The Kid" Campbell. :logo:

Yup. Been calling him that as well. Mostly because it doesn't sound contrived like, with due respect, most of the others being bandied about.

Plus there's the subtle Jason Kidd thing. Which now that I've mentioned out loud, actually seems kinda dumb. :)

Still ... until his play actually nets him one, when I do feel the need to call him by something other than his given name, The Kid it is.

Archived