Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote for your favorite Jason Campbell "Nickname"!

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I think it's a little too early to solidify a nickname for Jason, unless you would choose Jason "Cool Cat" Campbell, for that is unlikely to change if he's been so cool in his first games ever.

But after time passes and these naysayers are believers, I'd vote for Jason "The Savior" Campbell.

JC the Savior. Has a nice little ring to it. :)

(and I'm not worried-the Jesus I believe in would understand)

• 1 month later...

Let's try to learn the lessons of our friends in NY with Eli and friends in Dallas with Romo sits to pee and hold off on putting him in the Hall of Fame just yet.

He's shown promise, but somewhere he'll hit a rough patch as all players do. Then it'll be interesting to see how he handles it and the almost certain calls from many Coach GMs to trade him or bench him. Then we'll know if we have the real deal (which despite the small sample size we have so far, I believe he is).

One nickname I'd love to see is "Superbowl winning" (as long as he doesn't wind up leaving or something and is still with the 'Skins).

how about Jason "Short Hop" Campbell, or Jason "The Wind-up" Campbell...ooh I know, Jason "The Squatter" Campbell!!

I hate nicknames. I like Campbell, the guy has potential, and he should be our starter, but I'm kind of tired of skins fans making him John Elway. When #17 comes up in conversations with other football fans, I defend him ferociously...but with other diehard skins fans, I am sort of critical I suppose.

Ill just call him JC
Thats what I've been doing. Why make some stupid nickname up? I still think that calling Sean Taylor the reaper was at best monumentally inane. Just call him JC, Sean ST or just Sean Taylor, Clinton Clint or Clinton, and Santana Santana.

Works for me.

Archived