Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Falcons Look A likes??

ahnicaricoohh

"The Brothers Grem"

Thats it, you did it. I will forever see Michael Vick as a Gremlin playing QB from now on.

Thanks a lot GC4C.

I mean you can't tell me he doesn't look like a gremlin when he runs around out there. Even the way he summons so much strength from those stubby little arms of his when he flicks the ball all over the field. Damn man.

Thats it, you did it. I will forever see Michael Vick as a Gremlin playing QB from now on.

Thanks a lot GC4C.

I mean you can't tell me he doesn't look like a gremlin when he runs around out there. Even the way he summons so much strength from those stubby little arms of his when he flicks the ball all over the field. Damn man.

lol, my work her is done MWWAHAHAAHAHAAAHHH!!!!!!!

I can never shake the vick/ gremlin connection whenever I see him in press conferences. Maybe its in the chin hairs and the eye brows I dont know. But he always reminded me of Stripe lol.

GC

Yeah I remember when the Rams went to the Super Bowl. My whole family was watching the game and the zoom on Kurt Warners wife and mother in the crowd. My mom, brother, and I all thought that Kurt's mom was his wife. We just assumed his wife was his mother. We were shocked when we found out that the old looking woman was his wife. No offense to Kurt but you can tell he met her when he was bagging groceries.

Yeah I remember when the Rams went to the Super Bowl. My whole family was watching the game and the zoom on Kurt Warners wife and mother in the crowd. My mom, brother, and I all thought that Kurt's mom was his wife. We just assumed his wife was his mother. We were shocked when we found out that the old looking woman was his wife. No offense to Kurt but you can tell he met her when he was bagging groceries.

"No offense" lol. Thats like saying "dont take this personally but I just **** your mom lol". Or in Kurt's case, your wife :laugh:.

I know he's probably asking for a "do over" now. "Honey, I'll be home tomorrow, me and uh coach here are gonna go over some plays"

GaryClark4Canton racks up 10 more Hell Pointsâ„¢...

GC

Archived