Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fedex restroom incident on elliot in the morning...

gibbs_deciple

Was anyone else surprised to find that they were hot? I sure was.

:laugh: That was the very first thought that came to my mind.

Can't really see the face but if it matches the body then........... BANGIN

:laugh:

With a body like that, the position she's in would be perfect if she had a butterface. :D

:laugh:

Thanks! :cheers:

Quite welcome. :cheers:

I really think some of you guys are too up-tight, i mean although i understand this site is not the place for the link...To say it's tasteless? Oh for the love of God Men WE ARE MEN! some of you are too domesticated, I mean WTF how can you not like what you saw..GOOD GRIEF :doh: ....MAN LAW #02: "If said Man shall witness, participate, google, hear about or view pics of TWO women exploring life... He Shall be happy, enthused if not down right Giddy".......MAN LAW :cheers: :2cents:

I really think some of you guys are too up-tight, i mean although i understand this site is not the place for the link...To say it's tasteless? Oh for the love of God Men WE ARE MEN! some of you are too domesticated, I mean WTF how can you not like what you saw..GOOD GRIEF :doh: ....MAN LAW #02: "If said Man shall witness, participate, google, hear about or view pics of TWO women exploring life... He Shall be happy, enthused if not down right Giddy".......MAN LAW :cheers: :2cents:

Man law.

for once I agree with Candace. Some of you are a little to eager.

Thank you ... it's just a little too creepy that people are so excited to see/hear/know what happened .... especially since this is a message board ... and many of these men are probably married ....

And the other thing is that if this were two men going at it in Fed Ex ... you all would demand that the link be taken down ... and start the name calling and the bashing.

Yeah .. and for some reason I think that the majority of the wives would be a little hurt/offended/upset if they knew that you guys were so eager to check this link out ....

Sorry, but any woman that thinks that her husband/boyfriend/whatever WOULDN'T be interested in something like this is either naive or married to a monk.

Hell, my wife would almost be disappointed in me for NOT looking... lol

Yeah .. and for some reason I think that the majority of the wives would be a little hurt/offended/upset if they knew that you guys were so eager to check this link out ....

Obviously you have never been married or in a relationship that lasted over 10 yrs.. my wife LOL and called me a perv and went to the Gym

Archived