Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attention Grounds Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FunBunch7

You havent watched much of Sean Taylor getting beat in a foot race this year have you? He is not Superman. Why would we have a Saftey for spying reasons anyway, makes no sence.

Why would we do that period? We have a slow defense. The fastest guy is Carlos Rogers, Shawn Springs or Vernon Fox. Although Sean Taylor did run a 4.50 40 with a messed up Hamstring(with no use of steroids of course lol:D ).

:feedback: Vick is going to do his thing regardless. He is going to make plays. When they get down in the redzone We have to keep the falcons out of the endzone and make them kick field goals. We on the other hand have to control the clock by running the ball and keeping there offense of the field. When in the redzone we have to score td's. Vick also will turn the ball over and we have to take advantage of that. If we can jump out on them early we will be alright because I think the falcons are ready to mail it in. But if we let them hang around and they get the run game going. we are in for a long day.

I dont know? I hate to be kind of negitive but I have a bad feeling about this game. The falcons have lost 4 games in a row and are do for a win.

Jim mora is a good coach and he will have them fired up. Plus all the negitive press vick is getting. You know vick and the hole team wants to play good this week for that reason.

Vick is also from the Hampton Roads area. D angelo hall is from the Hampton Roads area. and 2 other players on that team are also from VA and they know that the game will be televised in the areas wher they are from, not to mention that there families will be there at the game so you know they want to show out.

There will be alot of falcons fans at that game. Alot of people from the hampton roads area have turn into Vick fans. How do I know? I was station down there for 5 years. and I know alot people who are going to this game just to cheer for Vick.

Just my thougts.

To make it simple. Jump on the falcons early. So they can abandoned the run game. Make Vick try to beat you with the pass and he cant do that.;)

If Vick runs 5% faster than Sean Taylor, then let's just set Sean's rate of speed at 95 and Vick's at 100. Don't cut the grass, that slows down the players 7%. Seans rate of speed is now at 88.35 and Vick's is at 93.

Keep upping the percentage of speed long grass takes away, it will never equal out.

Not to mention the different lengths of spikes guys can wear. Randy and the Vikings had to adjust when they came into Fed Ex two years ago trying to make a playoff run (when Randy walked off the field early).

If Vick runs 5% faster than Sean Taylor, then let's just set Sean's rate of speed at 95 and Vick's at 100. Don't cut the grass, that slows down the players 7%. Seans rate of speed is now at 88.35 and Vick's is at 93.

Keep upping the percentage of speed long grass takes away, it will never equal out.

Not to mention the different lengths of spikes guys can wear. Randy and the Vikings had to adjust when they came into Fed Ex two years ago trying to make a playoff run (when Randy walked off the field early).

Your sig is disturbing, Roy Williams a good safety?

Hahahahaha thanks, i needed a good laugh today :laugh:

The field at Fed-ex is made up of Tif-way bermuda grass. This is a warm weather turf that goes dormant in the cold weather. That's why they pour the sand and the paint on it this time of year.

Let's beat Vick and Co. by playing solid defense and a high power offense. Not by gimmicks like all white uniforms, too many trick plays, etc.

Umm isnt our field heated? :D When we want to be that is..

What scares me is that the media is harping on Vick and the Falcons so much, they may come out with something to prove and tear us apart. This game really bothers me.

I know exactly what you mean....these "moments of reconciliation" always seem to happen against us (Giants vs. us earlier this season:doh: )

Archived