Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs: Big Daddy has finally returned!

celticsalmon

It took him a long time-but finally our hall of fame coach has taken control of the team. He put his reputation on the line-for his players-he stood up for them for too many games. He showed loyalty and pride in his men-for him to ditch Brunnell when we all wnated him too would have been out of character!

Come one wouldn't you love a boss like that!

But egos and infighting finally took it's toll.

But Joe Gibbs is the true Redskin-a man of character-he will turn it around-we will again be proud. Because this man put it all on the line for us "FANS" and his players and coaches.

Yes I criticized him most of this season-but there is no one I would rather be at the helm than JG.

NO ONE else on this team can talk-S the F up! and listen to a Hall of Fame coach. Show to him-what he has shown to you-RESPECT and CHARACTER!

Fight for old DC!

"Lil ol ladies" in tennis shoes. Oh Coach Gibbs is probably still fuming. We the team may think there off the hook but Coach G aint finish yet.....wait till training camp 07. What's going to happen? I don't know but it will be different, a lot different. We'll beat Atlanta by more than a TD. Our talent across the board far exceeds them let alone anyother team in the NFC. OL where you at?

Archived