Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

anyone listen to czaban this morning?

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

I don't thinkit was Shawn Springs. It was Archuleta. Springs has enough pull to go the G. Williams and Jerry Gray and S. Jackson to say "hey this is what is wrong with us". Why would he do it anonymously, and then lie and say he didn't say it? It makes perfect sense to me that it was Archuleta.

it could only have been griffin, springs or washington. i really dont think it was griff though. there no way it was archuletta because he wasnt here the last two years to see how it was or to have a relationship with arrington or pierce who were discussed in the article.

The amount of time the player discussed the secondary leads me to believe it was springs.

couldn't have been AA because the player references last year. AA wasn't here last year, springs was...

You don't have to have been on the team necessarily to reference last year. Discussions with players from last year, watching game film from last year, etc.

it could only have been griffin, springs or washington. i really dont think it was griff though. there no way it was archuletta because he wasnt here the last two years to see how it was or to have a relationship with arrington or pierce who were discussed in the article.

The amount of time the player discussed the secondary leads me to believe it was springs.

The stuff about Arrignton and Pierce is common knowledge. Friend didn't need archuleta for that, he could summarize that himself or through talking with Arrington and Pierce.

i keep leaning towards archuleta. springs has a big mouth (not in a bad way), he wouldnt have had to stoop to the level of being interviewed in order to get that off his chest (plus he hasnt played poorly, others in the secondary have). archuleta is most likely extremely pissed off at the situation, he was a big name FA and is riding the pine and he'd have the most reason to lash out at the team, plus his playing has been the worst of anyone in the secondary. added to the fact that theres no way in god hes here next year, it was probably him.

I don't remember who said it (springs?) but he said I only workout a couple of days a week and they pay me ALL THIS MONEY. Why would I do anything to jeopardize that.

Damn thanks for throwing it in our faces that you make a lot of money and don't work everyday.

Archived