Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Some Class!!!

Number24

This is why I like coming here...

Below is what a friend of mine posted on his myspace...

Can I just start this entry by saying....E-A-G-Losers!!

Nice...now lets get down to business. I'd like to welcome everyone back to the world in it's most bliss balanced state. The Eagles are once again eating from the bottom of the barrell, and for now, the Cowboys have given a big F.U. to all of the critics. So remember when I wrote that "Eagles still blow Donkey Dick"...well now they have proven it. Just turn off your TV's and radios cuz most people in this region are not gonna wanna see what happens next. What happens next is that the cowboys will go to the playoffs (via wild card or div winner), and the Eagles will go home to ponder wether or not they will have a QB at the beginning of next season, and will thier pompus old (i'm too stupid to run the ball on the 1 ft. line on 3rd and goal against the worst statistical defense in the league) coach still be there. Ahh...it's over people and no matter how you try and sugar coat it, the inevitable fact now is that you stink and the entire country knows it.

When Number5 told me about this place and the classy style of most of the posters I was very excited to become a member...

Weither my myspace friend speaks the truth on the play-off picture or not (can't figure out if he was just on the high of beating the colts or he really thinks they cowboys will do it) This is a prime example of why I come here... Not so I can "feel better about myself when the Eagles are doing better than the skins" (as one poster said to some of us bird fans here)... It was because the people here are compassionate enough and big enough to take a minute and send their sorrow to one of the leagues best players...

In the end this is a compliment to all of you... THANK YOU to everyone here for making this a great place to talk about this great game!

This is why I like coming here...

Below is what a friend of mine posted on his myspace...

When Number5 told me about this place and the classy style of most of the posters I was very excited to become a member...

Weither my myspace friend speaks the truth on the play-off picture or not (can't figure out if he was just on the high of beating the colts or he really thinks they cowboys will do it) This is a prime example of why I come here... Not so I can "feel better about myself when the Eagles are doing better than the skins" (as one poster said to some of us bird fans here)... It was because the people here are compassionate enough and big enough to take a minute and send their sorrow to one of the leagues best players...

In the end this is a compliment to all of you... THANK YOU to everyone here for making this a great place to talk about this great game!

Hey man--good to have you on board :cheers:

I'm at a crossroads with Eagles fans. I think this is Karma for the way Eagles fans act. Look up the posts about how Redskins fans have been treated when they venture to Philly. I can also tell you my own horror stories from Eagles games at Fed Ex. I think good Eagles fans like yourself are paying the price for your loudmouth, racist, ignorant fans. Good Eagles fans get a bad rep from the group of fans who are idiots.

I think it shows what a great board we have here when a lot of other teams fans come here to originally to troll, and wind up staying. I'm not sure if other team boards are the same or not. I don't visit other teams boards so I'm not sure if its the same way there, but it seems that we have a large proportion of fans from other teams on board. It does make for a lot of other than "homer" opinions to look at. One other thing I have noticed, the amount of visitors in here exceeds the number of members on most occasions.

Right. The Cowboys, however, have been a model franchise for class. Aside from Irvin, Newton ... oh wait, nevermind....

:laugh:

goaldeje you're just begging to get into a fight this mornin' aintcha? :laugh: Since when do you step in to a friendly Boys vs. Eagles sparring session? Do you really want to get involved.... ? We can start discussing the paper champs if you'd like? :)

Wow, an Eagles fan begging for class. We remember Irvin on the vet turf and countless other incidents. We remember! We remember!

Cowboys=epitome of class. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm pretty sure everyone of us remembers the crack and hookers parties.

Now we have TO.

Classy.

We all have our moments, and heated battles, but for the most partr we all get along, and enjoy's each others rivarles

I like to battle with eagle, poke, and Giant fans... even when I am wrong... it's okay, because when I'm right it makes it even more sweet :D

ES is a special place

Archived