Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Yoder!!

Veretax

Am I the only one that was shocked that he was the one catching that TD pass? I never even realized we had the guy, but man, he looked pretty good there, anyone know what the terms were of his deal back in september?

He certainly looks a lot better than Fauria if you ask me.

It was a great catch, no doubt about it. That's the only glimmer of light that comes from injuries and losing. You actually get to see some of the guys that are lower on the depth chart. I'm not giving the guy a plane ticket to the Pro Bowl.... but it was a good catch. :point2sky

They threw it to him twice, in the same place. I guess Jason Campbell has been playing catch with Yoder a lot -- why else would he be the go-to guy in the end zone?
I was also thinking that maybe Campbell has had a chance to play catch with him a little more during practice or something. Great throw by Campbell, great catch by Yoder.

Pro Bowl or not, the guy looks like he can block, unlock Fauria who apparently sucks at it and then draws a holding penalty while the defender leaps over him :P

I don't understand why everyone is jumping over Fauria over this. Honestly, I don't see it.

What i do remember seeing was a pro-bowl caliber linebacker / defensive end trying to go against a tight end. Ware has man handled olineman twice his size. So Fauria is a bit smaller and gets pushed around.. so what??

Chad Johnson puts up 150 yards upon 2 different corners in 2 games. That doesnt' mean those corner backs are useless. It just means they were outmatched, out wittied, out played.. a simple mismatch. Honestly, if i were coach bugal, i wouldn't have EVER put a JUST a TE on Ware.

Am I the only one that was shocked that he was the one catching that TD pass? I never even realized we had the guy, but man, he looked pretty good there, anyone know what the terms were of his deal back in september?

He certainly looks a lot better than Fauria if you ask me.

The hell with Fauria. Cut him - cap hit be damned !!

Archived