Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Expert picks (Week 11)

Monkart

I really wonder what the Redskins did to Schlereth to make him hate this team and down it for the past 10 years. The Redskins took a shot and drafted him in Round 10 in 1989 and he was on a Super Bowl team here. Then he had his 15th knee operation and the club decided not to resign him as an unrestricted free agent so he went on to Denver.

Nothing there to indicate that he was spit upon by the organization or the fans.

Just business NFL-style.

Even Emmitt Smith and Art Monk didn't finish up their careers with Dallas and Washington.

What did Schlereth expect, an unlimited and guaranteed lifetime contract? :laugh:

do it really matter now? i mean do u need assurance from these mediots if the skins win? i dont get it with these expert picks.

do it really bother you that much? does I really base my opinions from them? me do not, but I does like to just check thems out! I don't not think I pissed in ur cereal bowl this morning. Unless you eat out of a Giants helmet!!

I really wonder what the Redskins did to Schlereth to make him hate this team and down it for the past 10 years. The Redskins took a shot and drafted him in Round 10 in 1989 and he was on a Super Bowl team here. Then he had his 15th knee operation and the club decided not to resign him as an unrestricted free agent so he went on to Denver.

Nothing there to indicate that he was spit upon by the organization or the fans.

Just business NFL-style.

Even Emmitt Smith and Art Monk didn't finish up their careers with Dallas and Washington.

What did Schlereth expect, an unlimited and guaranteed lifetime contract? :laugh:

He really does seem to have a grudge, but I don't have a clue as to why!

do it really bother you that much? does I really base my opinions from them? me do not, but I does like to just check thems out! I don't not think I pissed in ur cereal bowl this morning. Unless you eat out of a Giants helmet!!

i mean i do check the picks out too:silly:.. i dunno bout you but some members just take them too seriously.. i mean every article they seesthat praises or harms the redskins, they need to base their opinions on.

all most of us have, are opinions, seems to me that's what's this board is about (for the most part)

i am sorry.. i was not clear enough.. i meant, for example, if woody paige, slams the redskins on around the horn, some people will come here to moan and groan on what he said.

Archived