Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

deer hunting season!!

stoshuaj

Good luck to your boy. :applause:

I get to go on a quail hunt tomorrow on White Sands Missile Range. We're talking 20 to 30 coveys a day with 40+ birds per on a protected military installation with nobody else around. I ain't gonna be able to sleep tonight. As soon as I get out my 1100 neither will my dog. :D :excited:

I got some ice cream and you don't have none.

Eddie Murphey

PETA

People Eating Tasty Animals

People Embarassing the Tidewater Area

I can't wait! I have a place to hunt, on the Eastern Shore, but seldom hunt in MD anymore, except with a bow, or muzzleoader. (I thought that firearms season in MD, didn't start until the Saturday after Thanksgiving.)

I prefer to hunt in PA. That's because I like the hilly terrain, and the antler restrictions. During the regular firearms season, I hunt with a pistol,(open sights), which I find more challenging than a bow. Sometimes I use a muzzleloader. The season opens the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I'm guessing that Huly is a vegetarian. If not then I'm sure that any meat she was consumes consists of animals that died of old age .... ;)

I'm not trying to stir the pot, Huly...just feelin' a little froggy today! :silly:

Please don't say its true.
"Everyone on this board knows my thoughts on this subject."

I don't.......ref: **edit** woops, 6 posts

I'm guessing that Huly is a vegetarian. If not then I'm sure that any meat she was consumes consists of animals that died of old age .... ;)

I'm not trying to stir the pot, Huly...just feelin' a little froggy today! :silly:

Very true! I hate hunting! I could NEVER NEVER NEVER shoot anything. First let me say I understand the point of it and if you shoot to kill in the first shot and eat the meat (do not hunt for the "sport" of it) I understand.

I do eat meat but I also hate what some (not all) hunters do. I was a vet tech for years working with domestic and wild animals. I have seen and had to help more deer and hunting dogs than I can count (hence part of the reason I work with Basset Hound Rescue in my free time).

I also hate people who claim hunting is a sport. I think it is BS and I do not see any sport in shooting an animal. That ticks me off more than anything.

SO YES I HATE HUNTING! :mad:

Oh look at the deer.

Such a majestic animal.

Such a beautiful creature.

One of God's creatures.

It's so pretty.

Let's shoot it.

Let's send an arrow or a metal projectile at high speeds into it's body.

Let's break it's collarbone and shatter it into the heart.

The ultimate kill shot.

Yes I hate hunting too.

Very true! I hate hunting! I could NEVER NEVER NEVER shoot anything. First let me say I understand the point of it and if you shoot to kill in the first shot and eat the meat (do not hunt for the "sport" of it) I understand.

I do eat meat but I also hate what some (not all) hunters do. I was a vet tech for years working with domestic and wild animals. I have seen and had to help more deer and hunting dogs than I can count (hence part of the reason I work with Basset Hound Rescue in my free time).

I also hate people who claim hunting is a sport. I think it is BS and I do not see any sport in shooting an animal. That ticks me off more than anything.

SO YES I HATE HUNTING! :mad:

Ok, so lets end hunting. Where would you put all the deer? Who would clean up the highways? Think car insurance is bad now. Deer were put on earth to be hunted. I sure think hunting is classifield as a sport if car racing is one. If you think you can just go out and kill a deer at the drop of a hat you don't have a clue. We all don't hunt on preserves or private land and some of us bust our butts for the privledge of shooting a nice buck. Take a trip of the Ruby Mountains of Nevada or crawing through the laurel in North Central PA sometime and see how easy it is to shoot nice buck or even get close enough to see one. By the way, I love my labs as much as you do your Bassets.

SO YES I LOVE HUNTING !

Pa does have too many deer,last year it was ranked high in car accidents involving deer.

In the South I believe your allowed to shoot more deer overall,and there aren't as many restrictions or accidents.

I don't see a problem with it,and venison taste good and doesn't have alot of fat either. I know that's a side point.:)

And I'm not trying to seem insensitive or cruel.

I think Bambi's cute and all,but there are just way too many and something needs to be done. :2cents:

"First let me say I understand the point of it and if you shoot to kill in the first shot and eat the meat (do not hunt for the "sport" of it) I understand.

I also hate people who claim hunting is a sport. I think it is BS and I do not see any sport in shooting an animal. That ticks me off more than anything."

this seems reasonable and relatively balanced........I'm not much into just "wasting" anything

"Oh look at the deer.

Such a majestic animal.

Such a beautiful creature.

One of God's creatures.

It's so pretty.

Let's shoot it.

Let's send an arrow or a metal projectile at high speeds into it's body.

Let's break it's collarbone and shatter it into the heart.

The ultimate kill shot.

Yes I hate hunting too."

this.........eh. yeah, I would hope that's a veggie speaking

and for the record......

11 yr old, 30-06, 1 shot = success

that one is for the freezer. We'll be back out this wknd and the rest will go to "Hunters for the Hungry" foundation. I know, we're real ****s.......

I guess I could start a charity called "Keep the Deer off my Windshield", but that doesn't have quite the same ring.

Archived