Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1st play from scrimage vs. Tampa

mistere

I'm hoping for a nice deep pass on the first posession. However, it also depends on how the Bucs choose to start out defending against and unknown QB. If they stack the box and rush we get to see how well he really can stretch that field out and how he handles blitzes. If they play cautious to see what he does then we can probably cram TJ and Betts down their throats a little. Then again Saunders might decide to set the tempo and force the defense into a reactive position as opposed to the proactive one when they knew Brunell and his limitations. Now that he has a QB who potentially has many more tools at his disposal it could be possible to come out and do what we want as opposed to what what other defenses force us to do.

:2cents:

First play...offense?

Jason Campbell hikes the ball to himself

Rolls out to the right, because he's right handed

Throws the ball downfield to...Jason Campbell

Touchdown, Washington Redskins... And the entire offense watched and applauded in total amazement! Why didn't we think of that sooner?

Nice, wasn't it?

Then i hope we go deep and take advantage of this

The problem is that some of the 8 in the box will probably will be told to attack in which case on a pass it turns into a blitz. A deep pass takes time to develop, and our O-line has shown that they can not hold the blitz up long enough.

1st and 10: Betts up the gut for 3 yards

2nd and 7: Betts up the gut for 2 yards

3rd and 5: Campbell deep to Moss for a TD

Lather, Rinse, Repeat... :D

or more realistically:

1st and 10: Betts up the gut for 3 yards

2nd and 7: Betts up the gut for 2 yards

3rd and 5: Campbell sacked for loss of 13

"75% of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by Sean Taylor. HTTR!!!!!!! "

I love ST but for this season that would be...

75% of plays Taylor bites, the rest are some sort of other completion

BUT IT WILL ALL BE BACK TO NORMAL THIS SUNDAY

ST will have a big game

HAIL!!!

I would like to see JC excel in the passing game but I think they are really gonna curtail his attempts. I would be shocked to see him get more than 20-25 attempts against tampa. The first two plays, I'm 99.9% sure, are gonna be runs just to get JC's feet wet in regards to NFL game speed.

Archived