Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With #17 in We are Play-off Bound

Veretax

PLayoffs are a possibility. Sure all of our problems dont stem from the qb position, however with an offense that can generate momentum (yet to be seen) the defense will play inspired. Here we come all the way.... I am officially on the bandwagon !! choo-chooo

Maybe not this year. Let's look to next year before dropping the p-word this year, okay?

The only p-word that matters to me regarding the redskins is playing time and thankfully, come Sunday, Jason is going to start getting it!

Why not? Maybe this will be a rabbit out of Gibbs hat that will so catch the remaining teams on our schedule by suprise that we will bruise our way to a wild card berth! Hey it could happen.

Go skins!

this just in......were 3-6 and thats not all on our offense

no playoffs this year buddy

Please allow me to be the voice of reason. The defense is STILL god awful and probably ranked 31st in the league after Sunday's game. We always get our hopes up when something new happens around here. 30 minutes ago people were saying they would wear paper bags over their heads at games, myself included.

SO Please, please please please please PLEASE have some restraint here. This means rookie growing pains. This means, less passes per game and more runs (which is good). This means MORE turnovers - trust me. He will throw picks. With the way our Defense is playing, we aren't going to get turnovers all the sudden.

ALl in all I'm happy as hell. This is a real future glimpse we are getting finally. Lets savor but please be reasonable.

The playoffs are not within the radar screen right now

I cant believe there are actually people out there that think we could go to the playoffs.. im a HUGE skins fan.. but lets be real. Im glad of JC getting the start.. maybe he could actually roll out of the pocket at times and look for something deep.. hell .. just roll out of the pocket and i would be happy.. but the truth is our defense will give up to many points.. we may score 20 but we will give up 25 to 30.. its that plain and simple. Its to late in the season.. JC should have started the houston game and MAYBE we would go 8 and 8

This is exciting...

I don't expect him to throw 6 TD's but at least we are going to see now what we really invested in. Not in one game but at least it's a start!

He is not our answer to our defense though, but at least one aspect is getting a change.

dude, let the guy enjoy the moment and be a homer. i do disagree though. he's still young and will have those games where he will suck *****. i am gonna watch just to see the games where he will be phenomenal.

People around here are too uptight

They're worried what the other boards will think. "OMG cowboy forum making fun of thread"

WHo gives a flying crap what anyone else thinks.. This is a SKins board, let the Skins fans get carried away if they want

If the Redskins can win 6 out of 7 (Bucs, Panthers, Falcons, Eagles, Saints, Rams, Giants) to make the playoffs, you might as well pencil them in for the NFC championship game - the Bears would be the only team left to beat. Even if Campbell plays well, going 3 out of 7 would be incredible. The Redskins have one of the most, if not the most, difficult schedules from here on out.

Back to the real world, does anyone know the salary cap ramifications of dropping Brunell next year?

omg just stop , we are NOT going to the playoffs our problems arent ONLY at QB now QB was a majorproblem but not the only one

Some people just dont get it. Unless # 17 can play defense the team will still be horrible. Hate to say it but its true. All of the "future" posters are about to havr to face reality. No more Brunell to blame the losses on.

It would be amazing if Jason could provide a spark and take us to the playoffs, I honestly think with Chris Samuels at QB we would have had a better chance of making the playoffs then with Brunell.

Either way I would never bet on it. Chances are we lose next week and lose a couple more.

Why not? Maybe this will be a rabbit out of Gibbs hat that will so catch the remaining teams on our schedule by suprise that we will bruise our way to a wild card berth! Hey it could happen.

Go skins!

we cant have that kind of mentality... we cant expect campbell to come out and blow it up and have a great half year. its a learning year

Archived