Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell to start sundaY!!@ (Merge)

skinsngibbs4life

I'm actually giddy right now......seriously, I'm anticipating this game more than I did the Dallas game. And like I've said in previous posts, I don't care if he goes for 3 picks and 0 TDs, just to know we are on track for the future makes me wet.

Thank You Joe!

I will be surprised if Campbell DOES NOT light up the Bucs. I have noticed a trend that most of these QBs in his first full appearance plays well. Look at Gradkowski, Ramsey, Leinart, Romo sits to pee, etc. IF he is going to struggle I expect it to happen in his second start once a team is able to get solid tape on him. I think the Bucs will find it hard to gameplan for Campbell.

WRONG ANSWER!!!!!!

We TRADED UP to get this kid. He's sat on his butt for a year and a half. He damn well better be able to come in and play at least as well if not better than Brunell did.

We don't want him to play like boonell. Please remember, this kid has had only two practices with the 1st team until now. He hasn't taken a snap in a real game, preseason does not count. I'm going to give him as much leeway this season given we only have 7 games left. Hopefully by the end of the season we'll know what we have. If he's not the right fit...Troy Smith from Ohio will be available in the first round.

You won't learn this on Sunday, but we'll begin to learn this answer by seasons end.

We will begin to get an idea on Sunday. This guy has been in the league for a year and a half now. He's had basically 10 months to learn the verbage and sets of this offense. He's had the luxury of learning from Brunell's on-field mistakes. Now it's time for him to step in and show us something.

I don't expect him to be Joe Montana on Sunday. However, if he's Jeff George or Patrick Ramsey, I'm going to have smoke and steam pouring out my ears.

Archived