Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell to start sundaY!!@ (Merge)

skinsngibbs4life

Would have posted sooner but I was having PC problems. I almost had a heart attack when I heard the news. I was in total disbelief. Finally we get to see what we have in JC. No more Brunell. Finally. All I have say to Brunell is.....Na Na Nana, Na na nana, hey hey hey, good bye. Na Na Nana, Na na nana, hey hey hey, good bye :jump:

Im watching, very exciting. Good call coach. :applause:

9 weeks too late...but still a good call indeed. And there is no need to rub it in . Put yourself in Mark's Position, you basically lost your job, the one thing you loved doing and have been doing for quite some time, and someone says hey this is it fella, your career is over. Show a little compassion at least. oh wait, Mark Brunell has been making 8 million dollars a year for the last 3 years. He can buy a small island some where and never have to worry about football anymore. nvm.

9 weeks too late...but still a good call indeed. And there is no need to rub it in . Put yourself in Mark's Position, you basically lost your job, the one thing you loved doing and have been doing for quite some time, and someone says hey this is it fella, your career is over. Show a little compassion at least. oh wait, Mark Brunell has been making 8 million dollars a year for the last 3 years. He can buy a small island some where and never have to worry about football anymore. nvm.

Youve got me all wrong bro. Ive been a supporter of Brunell all along. I just think its the right time to put Campbell in, is all Im saying.

Oh, and welcome :cheers: .

Archived