Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of the "fumble Recovery"

Robbnva

It should've been an incomplete pass.

Westbrook went to the ground making the catch. Westbrook didn't make a football move. Westbrook lost possession before making a football move with the ball and while going to the ground and making a catch .

As much as I hate "football move" this is the ONE FREAKING TIME WHERE IT APPLIES!

Westbrook went to the ground making the catch. Westbrook didn't make a football move. Westbrook lost possession before making a football move with the ball and while going to the ground and making a catch .

As much as I hate "football move" this is the ONE FREAKING TIME WHERE IT APPLIES!

Thank you, this is what I was saying all along.

There was a call in the Bears Giants game and the Steelers Saints games that were reviewed and should have gone the other way and didn't. Not only were 3 calls blown on the field, but they didn't reverse them when video showed it. The replay system is a joke.

Replay is ok. Refs have been horrible. How many times have I heard, "I think the refs got that one wrong" this week?

When you are on the ground, the "football move" rule does not apply. And as of last week, even if it was called an incomplete pass, under certain scenarios it could be reversed and called a fumble.

Archived