Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoffs still possible...?

ceekay84

Why does everbody keep mentioning the playoffs when this team is so disorganized it's not even funny. The offense is just dead; they don't throw downfield and can't with Brunell at the helm. The defense can't stop the big play because they don't have a pass rush and don't have the personnel in the secondary to cover anyone. This team is years away from doing anything.

As long as its mathematically possible, its possible.

I agree...but lets not look too far ahead. Lets stay focused on Tampa and move on. I was shocked to see the guy from CSN be so direct to MB tonight asking him if he was the guy for '07 and so on and so on. I still believe in Mark even after the performance we had. I doubt we will see Campbell so you just have to believe in what you've got and "love the one you're with" haha. -Wes-:helmet:

I know I might be the dumbest tit for routing the skins still... but I bleed burgundy and gold. Hypothetically, if we go 10-6 we can still make the playoffs, no? Why is everyone quitting on this team? If we lose against the Bucs next week, then chances are playoffs is "impossible"... but even then a 9-7 might be good enough for a wildcard spot, no? Or AM I THE ONLY ONE THIS DAMN OPTIMISTIC?? SHINE SOME LIGHT GUYS!

Before this game I was right there with you buddy, but if you look at the NFC east and say the Bucs somehow win tomorrow we will be tied for the 3rd worst team in the NFC and if they lose we will be the 4th worse team. In a field of 16 teams with only 2 wild card spots that means there are 6 teams ahead of us and there at least 2 (eagles and cowboys) who are 2 games ahead of us and 2 that are 3 games ahead and they are all competing for this same Wild card spot.

Paloffs are out of sight.

I know I might be the dumbest tit for routing the skins still... but I bleed burgundy and gold. Hypothetically, we can still win a game this season, no? Why is everyone quitting on this team? If we lose against the Bucs next week, then we still have 6 more chances to win one game. That is not "impossible"... 4-12 is possible, no?

Ok, the team physical came back from the doctor.

No heart, no guts, no balls...... no nothin'

Right now it's an empty damn Skins uniform stumbling around the field, that's all.

There are a few guys still out there trying because thet have to, it is in them to try but overall the team blows

This is not a test of fanhood, this is a sanity check. Tell me who is playing worse than the Skins are right now.

Anyone talking about paloffs at this point needs a large dose of Ketamine and a dark quiet room to rest in until spring.

I know I might be the dumbest tit for routing the skins still... but I bleed burgundy and gold. Hypothetically, if we go 10-6 we can still make the playoffs, no? Why is everyone quitting on this team? If we lose against the Bucs next week, then chances are playoffs is "impossible"... but even then a 9-7 might be good enough for a wildcard spot, no? Or AM I THE ONLY ONE THIS DAMN OPTIMISTIC?? SHINE SOME LIGHT GUYS!

come on in 9 chances we won 3 times , no way are we going 10-6 , now if we played well i would say maybe but good god have you seen what we put on the field every week ? not only is it poor play , poor play calling , but now the coaches have pretty much lost the team , penalties , fouls , blah blah , i cant be mad tho it would be hard for me to stick with this coaching staff when they stick with someone like brunell after watching rivers/Romo sits to pee look so good , not to mention vince young and that guy in arizona looking better than us at QB ... we still wheel out the old fella who can throw a dumpoff and crack under pressure with the best of them

ceekay:

You dont nothing about football if u still think this team can go to the playoffs.

How in the world this inconsistent team can even have a winning streak.

Al Saunders and his great offense only got once into the red zone the whole game.

This season is over. Rest Portis, keep Brunell in the lineup to see if he gets hurt and doesnt return next season, and get rid of the defensive additions (Archuleta and Carter).

This team is a mess and the future looks very dark.

:doh:

Archived