Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Cowboys Pics #8

themurf

Brian,

You RULE, man. These pics are just unfreakingbelievable. GREAT shooting!

it's better to be lucky than good. you know i owe you big time for sending me to such a memorable game.

Awesome pics, good background material in there

have at it, man. i hope you work with a bunch of cowboy fans, so they can come and see your background today and be sick all over again.

DALLAS276.JPG

You can also see the blatant holding of what appears to be Andre Carter in the middle there... What a shot!

Great job Brian!

i didn't even notice the carter thing, but you're right. i don't know why i stayed on the other side of the field and took that shot. just dumb luck, i guess. whatever the reason, i'm glad i did.

This pics are amazing. THANKS!!!!

THIS SITE IS ONE OF A KIND.

Days like today make all the struggles worth IT.

HTTR!!!!!

:dallasuck Thanks for the great pics.:dallasuck

thank you both for the kind words, and thanks to the powers that be at extremeskins who continue to let me go out and take the photos that everyone seems to enjoy.

Awsome pics,

I have goosebumps again from that blocked kick and Taylor running the ball back.

We in Kansas can't thank you enough for your postings of the pics of the game, next year we will be able to come to the game, but won't miss logging on and see your pics of the game!

HTTR!:point2sky

Awsome pics' date='

I have goosebumps again from that blocked kick and Taylor running the ball back.

We in Kansas can't thank you enough for your postings of the pics of the game, next year we will be able to come to the game, but won't miss logging on and see your pics of the game!

HTTR!:point2sky[/quote']

Nice Pics Murf...I especially like the block FG one. :applause:
GREAT!

FREAKIN!

PICS!

Got anymore with the first ladies of football?

Geez Washington has a nice verticle.. wow

Even though I'm a journalist for a living, I cannot put into words what it was like to not only be there, but to run onto the field with the players after the stunning victory. The place was hysterical, and I ran onto the field next to Santana Moss, Dave Patten and Kenny Wright. All of the players were looking for teammates to celebrate with and it was just amazing to be there as it unfolded. It was almost impossible to take photos because I didn't want to only look through the viewfinder - my impulse was to take in the entire scene.

Great Pics....u Need To Work For Espn Mag...
GREAT SHOTS! I was in 454, It was great to watch everybody spill onto the field -- like the old RFK days! What a game! What a win! THANKS

You guys are far too kind. Thank you. Just think, I've been lucky enough to be on the sidelines for the Jaguars overtime thriller and now this one. It's been a helluva ride and the season is only at the halfway point.

Archived