Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Cowboys get bounced by Skins.

Art

that had to of been one of the biggest, most drastic changes in emotion in my life! first i'm holding my head in my hands saying "this is the game! we're done!" then boom! a miracle happened ...

all i gotta say to the haters is ... I TOLD YOU SO! HAIL!

That may have been the wackiest finish to a Redskins-Cowboys game I've ever seen.

What a play by Troy Vincent and then Sean Taylor has the good mind to return the ball as far as he can instead of just going down to the ground.

After Novak made that field goal, I was jumping and yelling with joy. A Redskins victory over Dallas always feels good!

Now that's how you play football! Of course I don't like seeing it come down to the wire like that but in this case, I'll make an exception..lol We got bragging rights today and are by far not out of this! We played with heart, and it showed. We didnt give up when we fell behind or just lay down and take a loss like it seemed we did in other games. The latest hype was the aquiring of Troy Vincent, well up until today I thought, ok what's the big deal about him..then when he blocked what seemed to be the "nail in the coffin" field goal try, I said to myself.."I believe the hype!" Let's just pray that we can spank the Eagles the way we spanked the Cowboys today. We are going into Phila. with momentum, and with Springs and Rogers back on the field as well as Moss (hopefully) we should come out of Phila. with some more bragging rights and another W.

Archived