Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Cowboys get bounced by Skins.

Art

Wow.. been home from the game about an hour... just winding down.

That ranks right up there with a few other heartstoppers.

I had a couple Dallas fans behind me. I have to give them credit. They were not obnoxious and they can't stand TO. They did not cheer for anything he did. They wish he wasn't a Cowboy. Not even when he scored, did they cheer.

Back to the good stuff. When Vanderjaat lined up to kick, everyone started leaving. Yes, that is a "gimme" kick for him. I sat down. I knew he could make it. But there's always that chance, right?

By the time everything had happened, the people who had left, were trying to get back to their seats because they thought it was going into overtime, when in fact, we had, by that time, won the game.

My niece who was with me and who is about 15 years younger than I doesn't remember games like the Vikings playoff game with Darrell Green batting a pass down at the goal line to put us in the Super Bowl. Or Ken Houston stopping Walt Garrison, so she says this one is the most exciting one she has actually attended and will probably always remember.

Wow.

I need to relax and get some rest. My heart can't take this ::grin::.

HTTR!

A MIRACLE HAPPENED TODAY WITH MY TEAM THEY MUST HAVE BEEN BLESSED, THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST VICTORYS IN THE TEAMS HISTORY,WHAT ABOUT OUR DEFENSE,THEY PLAYED HELL OF A GAME BECAUSE THEY BLOCKED THAT FEILD GOAL BY DALLAS,WHAT ABOUT SEAN TAYLOR SCOOPING UP THE BALL AND RUNNING WITH IT,MY HEART ALMOST QUIT,LOVED THE LOOK ON TO'S FACE WHEN HE MADE THE FEILD GOAL FOR US ,I WAS IN A RESTURANT WATCHING THE GAME WITH COWBOY FANS ALL AROUND ME ,BELIEVEING IN MY TEAM WEARING MY REDSKINS STUFF ,I NEVER BELIEVED WE LOSE THIS GAME ,I WAS WRITE THIS TEAM DOES HAVE A HEART,I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN THIS TEAM .

THANK YOU WASHINGTON REDSKINS ,WE LUV YOU GUYS

:logo: :cheers:novakcel2.jpg

NAh the Dallas fans are right on this one...ST just felt like turning his head almost completely around...for no apparent reason. :rolleyes:

As the Cowboy player was waving his palm down finger wave at him like a girlie girl -

Sean Taylor really "set up the cowpukes" for a bad call!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The look on T.O.'s face when Novak made the game-winning FG - PRICELESS!!!

Amen.

Did they show, when TO scored his TD and came to the sideline.. what transpired between him and Parcells? I sit behind the Cowboys bench, and I saw the tail end of it when TO was stomping back and forth behind the players standing at the sideline screaming and flailing his arms around. Parcells, I'm sure, was angry about the penalty... Just curious if they showed/explained what that was all about. I know I know.. it was TO being TO. That's the bottom line.

http://mb19.scout.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10.showMessage?topicID=117448.topic

Check out this post from the ranch report. I almost cried in laughter

It just gets better and better lurking on their board! Here is another funny thread

"I think this is another incident that the league needs to look into regarding the 15 yard penalty on the face mask. Again, the refs decided to take matters into their own hands and screw us. Jerry and Bill better be taling to our lawyers as we speak and seriously consider filing charges against the NFL, Roger Goodel, Mike Pereira (head of officiating) and ALL of the refs on the field today. There needs to be legal recourse, and I simply appalled that more people are not thinking this route now. I am f-ing furious.

On another note, what do you all think about Norm Hitchkus. This guy seems to be 100% correct on everything he says about the Boys. Is there any value in brinhing him in as a consultant. Like him or not, he is money with his analysis. "

http://mb19.scout.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10.showMessage?topicID=117440.topic

WASHINGTON 22

DALLAS 19

Our team rose to the challenge.:helmet:

NOW let us as fans wear our BURGANDY AND GOLD this week, it'll be fun.

Dallas fans will want to forget this loss, let's help them remember.:)

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!!!!!!!!

HAIL TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!

BRAVES ON THE WARPATH!!!!

FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!!!!!

Wear the B&G everyday this week.Show the loyalty.:logo:

WAY TO GO 'SKINS! What a shocker! I was sitting there mad as hell watching Dallas prepare to kick the winning field goal. Normally I would have changed the channel but decided to watch to the bitter end. When they kicked the ball I was looking at the goal post, then I heard the roar of the fans and realized it was blocked. Wished Sean Taylor would have made the TD (he might have if he had stayed behind his blockers) but I was still happy with his run back. The rest is rivalry history! Another Redskins/Dallas down-to-the-wire thriller for the books!

:point2sky :cheers:

Special Thanks to the heroes of the last 13 seconds of this Dallas game:

Troy Vincent

Sean Taylor

Nick Novak

Thanks to the other heroes as well. THE DEFENSE! THE OFFENSE! THE SPECIAL TEAMS! THE COACHES!

:dallasuck

What a game who would have thought it would end up like that I went to get something to eat thinking we were going to overtime to find out when I got back to TV that we won the game. I hope that this is the start of something good after a long bye week and we can continue to fight hard and end up with a win at the end of the game from here on out. Hail to the Redskins!

:eaglesuck :point2sky

Archived