Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Cowboys get bounced by Skins.

Art

I Love It!!! Couldn't make the game b/c of back surgery but thanks to all the ES at the game making it loud. I'm proud of my fellow Skins fans...great job!! You all made watching it from home bearable. I think i tweaked my back again a bit celebrating at the end but it couldnt help it, inovoluntary ES reaction. I just popped a few more pain pills:cheers: :point2sky

Say what you will, but the defense came up big in the 2nd half to stop the Cowboys, what like 3 times? The offense played well in the first half and not so well in the 2nd half. Admittedly, Brunell looked like him old self in the 2nd half as they reverted to trick plays, but his stats would have looked alot better if that big gain had not been called back on penality. From MB and the offensive play calling we need more substance and less fluff in the 2nd half. We won't win like that every week, got to put at least 1 more TD on the board. Not to be negative because we won the game, but we don't play well from behind because of MB and our offense. Had we gone down by 2 TD's this game would have been over. Romo sits to pee showed that he could move the ball at the end of the game with no time left.

Just got back to school from the game and the celebration afterwards. What a game that was! My voice is completely gone and I couldnt be happier. I could not believe that we blocked that FG and then Novak with the clutch 47 yarder at the end. Dallas fans in front of me, Dallas fans to the back of me, silent at the end ; priceless.

The people in my section were going crazy, one of the best games I have ever been to. GO SKINS!

well.....

no JC yet,.......

not sure if that's good or bad

Here's the Catch-22 bruh. If we win, Brunell stays as QB as long as he's healthy. If we lose, THEN we will see Jason. BUT, the fact is that we have to LOSE in order to see the future. Therein lies the dilemma. BUT, right now, I'M LOVING THIS WIN!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :dallasuck :point2sky

Just got back from a pub with 30odd Cowboy fans, with me and a friend being the only two Skins fans....

Jubilant celebrations at the end, and then we ran like hell to get out of there before we got our asses kicked

YEYEYAEEEEAAARRGGHGHGHGHHHH

You ever want a hand with those Cowboys fans give me a call. Gratz to u for celebrating in the bar and salting the wounds because you would have heard a lot more than celebration from their foul mouths if they had won. Glad u could enjoy the end of the game!!!:notworthy

I never thought seeing the D at full strength (really just getting a couple players back) would make SUCH a difference. But they looked like a different D altogether out there. AA just needs to stay at the line or on the bench, but pretty good calls by GW now that he has his people back. Impressive D because Dallas has a great Offense. Still in a little shock, even though I had a premonition of a blocked kick with several minutes left. Great win D&ST!! Great win Skins!! HTTR!!

Anytime the head is turned by the grabbing of the facemask, that's the 15 yard variety. The call was ligit.

Absolutely right. Anytime a player grabs a face mask ( no matter how long he holds it), IF the head is turned, it's 15 yards. If the head is not turned and the player releases the facemask quickly, it's 5. The rule is the rule.

How many times did Griffin, Daniels get MUGGED by the 'Pokes OLinemen, and yet NO CALLS?

Equal justice. But the rule is the rule. Also, who didn't think Romo sits to pee was past the LOS on that shuffle pass? Replays show he was...

Equal justice.

Gas to and from the game: $40

Two seats in the upper deck: $158

Parking pass: $35

Beers in FedEx: $28

The look on T.O.'s and Parcells' face at the end of the game: PRICELESS!!!!

All I can say is....Hallelujah!...Thank GOD!!...this was close to the feeling when we won the SB!!...what a day to be a skinz fan!...I am still in the clouds for this....the best thing is I taped the sports front page to that rotten blowboyz fan that works w/me to her computer and wrote her a little note...HTTR!...she was talking smack all last week...but I got the last laugh..HA!..take that you good for nuthin cowturd fan!...I'm lovin it!..

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky HTTR..i love this game!!

Both of these teams left a bunch of points on the field. We were lucky enough to come away with the W.

I'll take luck anyday as long as its a W over the blowboys!...YES!...what a feeling...we did leave alot of points out there tho!...Luck works for me....:D

:point2sky :point2sky

Can someone please plead with Joe Gibbs to give Mark Brunell extra Days off in practice? He is a completely different QB when he is rested. At this point in his career film study and walkthroughs are enough to get him prepared, Give him an extra day off a week so keep his arm strength please.............
Yeah two days off would be cool and then they could give errr... someone else reps with the first team.:);)

did anybody else see the darn hold by the cowboys TE on their first touchdown pass. I cant believe the reffs missed that. Oh well it was a great win anyway!!!!!!!!

Of all the holds that the Cowboys committed yesterday how can you only focus on one? Every time they snapped the ball our guys were getting flat mugged, even Aikman kept going "wow, they got away with a hold there." Personally, I think the Zebras were chasing butterflies yesterday, however I'm just glad that they got the last call right!

I told my hubby that I was sick to my stomach while Dallas was lining up for that final FG, thinking the game was over. My 7 year old son said "They still might stop it, Mom."...since when did my kid get so insightful????

Nailbiter all the way...those are the games that we remember the best!!! Especially, against Dallas! :D

HTTR!

The football Gods have spoken... and it litterally took a God to get us the win but we won today :) HTTR!

Yeah dude..that God youre talking about....that's JC...Jesus Christ :D.

Told you we needed to pray for him to start for us LOL. I know Gibbs was on that last play :D:D:D:D:D:point2sky

My manager, who is a diehard Cow-BOYS fan, avoided me like the plague all day. We ran into each other a couple of times, but I chose to say nothing...hehe. I'll let him stew awhile. He can run all of the different scenarios through his tiny mind about how and when I will choose to rub it in his face, dreading my presence. It's tough for me to hold back, so I'll probably do it first thing tomorrow morning!

HTTR!

Archived