Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Cowboys get bounced by Skins.

Art

Yeah dude..that God youre talking about....that's JC...Jesus Christ :D.

Told you we needed to pray for him to start for us LOL. I know Gibbs was on that last play :D:D:D:D:D:point2sky

God doesnt care about football games....That I am sure of.....he(?) cares for the effect it has on certain people maybe but not the game...he(?) doesnt bless either side. JG has no special connection to God.....but if he pays me a million dollars he can have one....I will take a million from anyone and give them a printed certificate showing they have a special connection with God...

WOW !!! what a WIN I can't believe it , I would have never expected that to happen . Now All we need is for the D to step up a little and we might have something going . Hail to the REdskins Hail to Victory !!!!:dallasuck :cheers: :point2sky

i cant believe it, i just cant

Great game. Befitting of the greatest rivalry in all of sports.

Does anybody know where I can buy bulletproof shoes for my team? The Cowboys have shot themselves in the foot so many times this year, they now probably won't make the playoffs. Too much talent to be a .500 team. Gotta question some of the coaching calls. After seeing the replay, that was not a safety. The coaches in the booth should get a chewing for not telling Parcells to challenge. Going for two that early in the game was stupid. Blame Parcells for that one.

Unfortunately for you guys, this win probably means at least three more starts for Brunell, even though he didn't play all that well. He got the win though, and that is the only stat that matters. I would really like to see JC play. Hopefully he will have the same kind of success that other backups around the league have been having.

I hate the fact that this rivalry is not what it once was. You can thank free agency for that. The rivalry still fierce between the fans, but not so much with the players as it once was in the past. I think before every Cowboys/Redskins game Diron Talbert and Charlie Watters should talk to their respective teams, give them a little history lesson on the intensity of the games in the past, and get the players really fired up for the game.

Congratulations on an unbelievable win! Now go beat the hell out of the Eagles!!!!!

All I have to say is that I am very greatful for the win .....especially against the Cowboys!!!!!!!! I'm just kinda sad that it still means life for Brunell. All I can hope for is that Joe puts his foot up Brunells butt and starts playing THE WHOLE game like he did in the last 5 minutes of the Cowboys game. A win is a win so I will definately take it!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!

Archived