Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've fallen in love with a Cowboys fan

kramit

ladies and gentelmen let me start off by saying I am so sorry for teh betrayal that i have given to all of you. i think the title pretty much says it all for i am in love with a cowgirl fan. teh good news is that she is not a hard core cowgirls fan so there is hope that I can turn her away from teh dark side of the force. it may take time but i believe if the force is with me than it is possible.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

ladies and gentelmen let me start off by saying I am so sorry for teh betrayal that i have given to all of you. i think the title pretty much says it all for i am in love with a cowgirl fan. teh good news is that she is not a hard core cowgirls fan so there is hope that I can turn her away from teh dark side of the force. it may take time but i believe if the force is with me than it is possible.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

screaming.gifZiggurat-screaming.jpgScreaming%20girl.jpgGDS-Lana%20Screaming.jpg

Use the swartz!

Archived