Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Keim, Moss out.

MorgantownHokie88

he's right, moss IS OUT....heard it on 980...via joe gibbs...apparently the no practice, no play rule applies to EVERYONE, even if it means >50% of your season's passing yards will be absent against the most hated rival in a game that's do or die for the season.

oh well, shouldnt have shelled out a G for 4 suite seats

he's right, moss IS OUT....heard it on 980...via joe gibbs...apparently the no practice, no play rule applies to EVERYONE, even if it means >50% of your season's passing yards will be absent against the most hated rival in a game that's do or die for the season.

oh well, shouldnt have shelled out a G for 4 suite seats

balls...:( :cry: :thud:

:mad: Darn. It would be nice to have him as a decoy even if he wasn't 100%.

On the bright side, now they don't know what we are going to do, so that's a good thing. I don't even know what we are going to do. Does anyone?

Run, run and run some more? Get the ball to Cooley and ARE? Lloyd? All three? :whoknows:

is anyone shocked.............he has had hammy issues wiff the jets.........

what is even more telling is that he already had a week off and now this is a 2nd.....

these things linger..........he could be out a long while.............LONG WHILE

Stallworth missed 3 of 4 games for the Eagles with a bad hammy after having similiar issues in NO? Don't you think they could have used Donovan's #1 target lately? Yes...these things can linger.

The good news is that Brunell has missed practices, so he shouldn't play either.

He has missed practices, but he has also made practices since the last game. The rule is that if you don't practice, you don't play. Even one practice is considered practicing, hence the Jaguars game when Brunell started.

I know that with Moss out, that means our other receivers have to step up and our QB has to look for other receivers, but Moss is our best receiver and has had great success against Dallas. I'd really like to see him play.

Moss is our best WR, but Lloyd has had success against Dallas too, so hopefully he and the other receivers will step it up. I think Cooley is gonna have his best game so far this season....just a gut feeling really.

:dallasuck

Archived