Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs' QB Depth Chart = Retarded

TC

I use retard or retarted, like calling your momma a ho or hoe, don't matter you get the point.

:laugh: WOW, this is absolutely HILARIOUS. Especially since its coming from a 31 year old 'man'.

Funny thing is, you didnt just misspell the word retarded, you also misused the word 'then'.

"Retarted people have more sense then that.

In that context, you would use the word than.

Now do YOU see the Irony? Im sure you dont have a clue since you are obviously challenged in certain areas and the fact that the best comeback you could think of was calling out the mother of someone whom you are not familiar. Way to use that vacant space between your ears.

Three words: Hooked On Phonics.

My fear is that Gibbs actually IS NOT hair-brained. By this I mean that it's completely possible that Campbell simply is not living up to expectations in practice. Gibbs may know something that we don't.... Maybe Campbell is just not impressing the coaching staff, which would be the worst scenario of all.

this is what i really am afraid of too, that the talk of jason not being worth a 1st round pick was true all along. however, we won't know that for sure until he plays a bit, will we?

More likely than not, Jason is not going to be playing this year.

Boonell doesn't practice hard enough, is listed as injured, but sure as daylight makes sure he is suited up for the game to collect his fat check!

Way to go COACH! :notworthy

Did we not trade a bunch of picks to get Campbell?

There is the difference in draft position, since QBs in the bottom end of the first round don't have the same kind of pressure. It also helped that Brunell had a good season last year. I didn't hear too many people calling for Campbell last year.

Jason

I didn't hear too many people calling for Campbell last year.

No, they were calling for Ramsey.

And let's not pretend that Campbell is a seventh-rounder out of Middle Tennessee State. He is a mid-first rounder, for whom the Redskins invested three draft picks. If he fails, it is a disaster. Maybe not a disaster of Akili Smith proportions. But there is a LOT invested in him. An awful lot.

No' date=' they were calling for Ramsey.[/quote']

Only after he got hurt in the Giants game. After things settled down when Ramsey was benched, you didn't hear a peep about playing Ramsey until Brunell got hurt.

And let's not pretend that Campbell is a seventh-rounder out of Middle Tennessee State. He is a mid-first rounder, for whom the Redskins invested three draft picks. If he fails, it is a disaster. Maybe not a disaster of Akili Smith proportions. But there is a LOT invested in him. An awful lot.

I don't think anyone is saying otherwise. But, we shouldn't mistake Campbell for a top 10 pick either. Once you get past the first half of the first round, the expectations aren't nearly as high. Probably because the teams who draft later are generally better teams.

Jason

Archived