Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Cartoon- The BANG HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Bang

Just on a technical note-I was impressed at how complicated some of the animation was in this (The side view of Matt/Billy, the bloody interlude, etc.)

Love the two-part concept, and any justice guys cartoon period (I guess Tom is out looking for his stray Peyton/Commercial man:))

I'm guessing Davis must be planning a move to Detroit soon....and I would love for Bledstein to meet his arch-rival Frankenbrunell. They can meet...fight...fall in love???

Brooks, after flying the plane straight, immediately turns it backwards!

Here are some ways to end that one.

Now is a chance to make a new villian, the Lex Luthor to the Justice Guys. Maybe let it be Bud Selig, jealous of all the acclaim that the NFL is getting.

You could even have some baseball guys as the Legion of Doom. Canseco as Juice Man, Sammy Sosa as No Comprende, Jeter could be Captain Fantastic and he could be Brady's rival. A-Rod as Mister August.

But if you wanna stick to just the NFL, Billy could be kidnapped by a Crazy John Gruden, trying desparetly to help his team. Billy is gonna suit up as QB for the Bucs. Or maybe its Art Shell looking for a enw QB.

Millen needs to wander around aimlessly, ultimately finding Jerry Rice's camp for Dancing for the Stars hopefuls. Emitt can be there too!

I'd like to see a titanic battle between the Justice Guys and the baseball guys though.

Brooks, after flying the plane straight, immediately turns it backwards!

Here are some ways to end that one.

Now is a chance to make a new villian, the Lex Luthor to the Justice Guys. Maybe let it be Bud Selig, jealous of all the acclaim that the NFL is getting.

You could even have some baseball guys as the Legion of Doom. Canseco as Juice Man, Sammy Sosa as No Comprende, Jeter could be Captain Fantastic and he could be Brady's rival. A-Rod as Mister August.

But if you wanna stick to just the NFL, Billy could be kidnapped by a Crazy John Gruden, trying desparetly to help his team. Billy is gonna suit up as QB for the Bucs. Or maybe its Art Shell looking for a enw QB.

Millen needs to wander around aimlessly, ultimately finding Jerry Rice's camp for Dancing for the Stars hopefuls. Emitt can be there too!

I'd like to see a titanic battle between the Justice Guys and the baseball guys though.

:laugh: :laugh:

that's some goofy sh*t right there.

~bang

Archived