Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is Jason thinking about himself?

lionel

http://www.examiner.com/a-371306~Campbell_watches_young_QBs_enter_soup.html

Very Insteresting read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That doesn’t mean the 6-foot-5 Campbell hasn’t thought about what he could do on the field.

“The thing I probably can add is if something breaks down I can just get out of the pocket and get 5 or 10 yards,” he said. “That means a lot and it’s something the defense has to account for. I’ll see some things that some guys can’t see because I’m a little taller.”

And, yes, Campbell has heard the crowd’s calls for him at home games.

“It makes you feel awkward,” he said. “I know if I’m the starter it would make me feel awkward. You know the fans like you, but they probably shouldn’t do that in games.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.examiner.com/a-371306~Campbell_watches_young_QBs_enter_soup.html

Very Insteresting read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That doesn’t mean the 6-foot-5 Campbell hasn’t thought about what he could do on the field.

“The thing I probably can add is if something breaks down I can just get out of the pocket and get 5 or 10 yards,” he said. “That means a lot and it’s something the defense has to account for. I’ll see some things that some guys can’t see because I’m a little taller.”

And, yes, Campbell has heard the crowd’s calls for him at home games.

“It makes you feel awkward,” he said. “I know if I’m the starter it would make me feel awkward. You know the fans like you, but they probably shouldn’t do that in games.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes thinking about of of the fans wasting all that tissue crying for him. Really, hes thinking that when his times comes and Gibbs gives him the green light that he needs to take full advantage.

If Jason Campbell posted this on ES, he'd probably be blasted.

yea hes def 6'5...i dont know if uve ever seen him on the sidelines but last year I was at the Tampa Skins game and I watched all three qbs out there warming up....Ramsey being the third.

When I saw Campbell compared to Brunell and Ramsey I was like....

Ok I get it.

He looks like a starting qb with a bright future.

He has a lot of things over Brunell - mobility, arm strength, height, etc. Mark has 1 thing over Campbell, and that is experience.

Unfortunately experience is worthless if you always disrupt the timing of the offense and are forced to dump it off to Betts. At his age, he shouldn't be having problems executing a new offense, but he is.

You know, I've often thought that maybe the reason why Brunell rarely steps up in the pocket is because of his height. Could he be having problems seeing over the lineman? Is this another reason why he's missing Wrs?

You know, I've often thought that maybe the reason why Brunell rarely steps up in the pocket is because of his height. Could he be having problems seeing over the lineman? Is this another reason why he's missing Wrs?

I made a thread about that and got blasted. Yet the stats prove it. There is a reason why most of his passes are towards the sidelines and why he cant get the ball over the middle effectively.

If Jason Campbell posted this on ES, he'd probably be blasted.

Why would he get blasted? Most people would probably agree with him. I do.

I support Brunell but that man can't run at all.

I wonder what this is doing to his confidence. Its one thing when you have a guy in front of you thats lighting it up, but Brunell is playing poorly. We need to get JC out there. I don't want to know what JC is thinking righ now because its probably not very nice thoughts. I do agree with Bubba for once, JC is being a heck of a team mate.

I wonder what this is doing to his confidence. Its one thing when you have a guy in front of you thats lighting it up, but Brunell is playing poorly. We need to get JC out there. I don't want to know what JC is thinking righ now because its probably not very nice thoughts. I do agree with Bubba for once, JC is being a heck of a team mate.

JC is a classy guy and has character. Even though out his college career he's never been the one to cause trouble by saying something remorsefull.

I think once he gets his opportunity he'll meet his expecations, possible exceed them.

Man I just want to see this guy lead our offense. This is unbelievably frustrating. I don't know why it's so difficult to get him out there. Brunell is the wrong guy for so many reasons.

That's the main reason why he shouldnt be out there, he can't see over his line, and when he rolls out he loses his arm strength so he can't throw downt the middle of the field it's always a screen, or a 3-5 yard out pattern and he can't even make it an accurate pass.:doh: If JC was put in we could be throwing 60 yard bombs with the talent we have at reciever, run Moss and Lloyd 20 yards down field and then run ARE behind the line-backers and infront of the safties, big gain, everytime :D the screen passes are great, but to open up the running game the ball has to be thrown downfield.

Archived