Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What the redskins will do to dallas on sunday

skinsngibbs4life

I bet you thats what our front office sounds like in the offseason when trying to figure how to screw up in the draft and trade away all of our picks

3 people need to go from this organization

Mark Brunell

Vinny Cerrato

Joe Gibbs

Thanks for all you've done but this is 2006

I bet you thats what our front office sounds like in the offseason when trying to figure how to screw up in the draft and trade away all of our picks

Joe Gibbs

:rolleyes: Please, do us all a favor and root for the Cowgirls. You obviously don't have what it takes to be a skins fans. :mad:

:2cents:

Mark Brunell

Vinny Cerrato

Joe Gibbs

Excuse me, did I misinterprt this thread? Where exactly did this come from?

Mark Brunell

Vinny Cerrato

Joe Gibbs

Wow, nice post. Considered therapy?

funny video

Mark Brunell

Vinny Cerrato

Joe Gibbs

too bad your mom didnt swallow.....

I agree that changes need to be made, but firing Joe Gibbs will not help matters.

The Redskins franchise would look pretty lame if it fired the man who coached the REDSKINS to 5 NFC Championship games, 4 SuperBowls, yeah I know the game has changed since the 80's early 90's, but last year is proof that Joe still knows football. I know this year has been bad, but I'm willing to let Joe Gibbs be the coach for two more years or longer. I would lose a great deal of respect for the REDSKIN franchise if Dan Snyder fires Gibbs. The REDSKINS would lose quite a few fans as well.:(

KEEP GIBBS.:helmet:

Archived