Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Archie Manning boys or Archie Bunker boys

D'KanSkinFan

I hope I don't get bumped; but it appears to me that the NFL is supportive of "the Manning boys"; my question is, "who's your daddy?"

Archie Manning or Archie Bunker?

Pretty obvious, boys...........................:dallasuck :cheers:

Again, I just watched the replays....................pretty obvious...............so sorry to those that play them or are team mates or most of all...........coaches...................

What exactly are you trying to say? The media LOVES the Mannings?

Yes, the media and the Refs + the NFL loves the Mannings. After what I have seen in the players eyes and the coaches eyes for each Manning on each respective Manning playing teams, watching the games the last few weeks, I am suprised.....................Really suprised that anyone has any respect for them as Qbs.

Again, Archie who was their Daddy......................

Why does the NFL "pump them" as Qb's? Neither Manning has any respect for their receivers or running backs....................

Yes' date=' the media and the Refs + the NFL loves the Mannings. After what I have seen in the players eyes and the coaches eyes for each Manning on each respective Manning playing teams, watching the games the last few weeks, I am suprised.....................Really suprised that anyone has any respect for them as Qbs.

Again, Archie who was their Daddy......................

Why does the NFL "pump them" as Qb's? Neither Manning has any respect for their receivers or running backs....................[/quote']

Um, Peyton is arguably the best QB in the league and his team is undefeated and really really good.

Um, Peyton is arguably the best QB in the league and his team is undefeated and really really good.

You used the word, arguably- by whose standards? Peyton Manning? If he is the best - why is he doing commericals and most of all, why doesn't he have respect for his coach- watch how he acts with Tony Dungee.

An observation of mine - Peyton can be beat................his finger, razzle dazzle is just that - to psych out the other team before he throws. Talent? "Every QB throws lucky shots...............and its his "luck right now".....................Let the other teams not buy into his razzle dazzle fingers before the throw, and it will be a different game.

Teams need to play the ball and not the QB; but watching how Peyton interacts with his teammates and obvious Tony Dungee - he has no respect for anyone but Peyton.

Just needed to vent; since our team got penalized last week, thought perhaps I was wrong in my observation because I am such a Redskins fan - but watched and then re-reviewed Peyton.......................I will argue he is the best QB..................................

My opinion, I know ----------------Peyton is from the South, is he not? Just a question...........................

You used the word' date=' arguably- by whose standards? Peyton Manning? If he is the best - why is he doing commericals and most of all, why doesn't he have respect for his coach- watch how he acts with Tony Dungee.[/quote']

How about Michael Jordan? He was the best, he did commercials, and didn't always agree with Phil Jackson. I don't understand your point here.

An observation of mine - Peyton can be beat................his finger' date=' razzle dazzle is just that - to psych out the other team before he throws. Talent? "Every QB throws lucky shots...............and its his "luck right now".....................Let the other teams not buy into his razzle dazzle fingers before the throw, and it will be a different game.[/quote']

It's not "razzle dazzle." Peyton gets three plays everytime he goes to the huddle...two passes and a run. He looks over the defense, calls the play he thinks is best, and alters blocking assignments as necessary. There is not a single other QB in the league that can handle all of the information and decision-making that Peyton does, and then execute as well.

Teams need to play the ball and not the QB; but watching how Peyton interacts with his teammates and obvious Tony Dungee - he has no respect for anyone but Peyton.

Playing the ball is infinitely more difficult when you have a guy as smart and accurate as Manning is. As for teammate interaction' date=' see the Michael Jordan thing again.

Just needed to vent; since our team got penalized last week, thought perhaps I was wrong in my observation because I am such a Redskins fan - but watched and then re-reviewed Peyton.......................I will argue he is the best QB..................................

We're all getting our guts ripped out right along with you, so I understand your feelings here.

My opinion' date=' I know ----------------Peyton is from the South, is he not? Just a question...........................[/quote']

Yes he is. What does that have to do with anything?

:munchout:

Happy hour? :laugh:

:munchout:; Nope - :doh: -

I am tired of the teams getting penalties called against them when they play Manning and he gets allot of time to throw the ball and no holding calls get called against his team; yet when our team played him and sacked him on a legit play one of our team members sacked him and was penalized with a fine. That was a legit sack, yet Mannings team threw our QB down by his shirt and no penality or fine.

Why?

:munchout:; Nope - :doh: -

I am tired of the teams getting penalties called against them when they play Manning and he gets allot of time to throw the ball and no holding calls get called against his team; yet when our team played him and sacked him on a legit play one of our team members sacked him and was penalized with a fine. That was a legit sack' date=' yet Mannings team threw our QB down by his shirt and no penality or fine.

Why?[/quote']Dude, Manning is a HOS. No doubt. I think there is something to the fact that he is the NFL's golden boy too. BUt I don't think its really affecting much this year. Last year, well I could see some implications, but not this year. If you watched the Denver-Indy game last night, the man is awesome.

Oh and Indy got called for a hold last night at least once.

Archived