Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we do not win the division, who do you want to win the division

brandies

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I will always love Arrington, regardless of anything stupid he says. I also look at pierce and I think what a pointless waste by our front office.

For those 2 reasons alone, (and cause Tiki is a class act) I say Giants. I don't hate McNabb, but I hate the Eagles and I think it's hilarious they've never gone all the way (so I hope that continues). Dallas winning would be the absolute worst

I've always been a huge fan of McNabb from back in his Syracuse days. I read a lot about his offseason work ethic and how he trains in Arizona. He's a class act. He got boo'd by the stupid Philly fans on draft day and used it as motivation to propel his career. You can't not like a guy like McNabb. Unless it's Sunday and the Redskins are playing him. Then, he sucks.

So yah, the Eagles

While I do give McNaab props for throwing a TD pass immediately after throwing up his chunky soup from heat exhaustion, I hate Eagles fans and refer to their stadium as "the heart of evil" anytime I see it. Also, if we have to go down, Dallas MUST go down with us.

That leaves the Giants whom I have a degree of respect for. This comes from the fact that our series almost always goes 1-1 and their fans are usually the least annoying to deal with for me.

Archived