Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goin to the game this Sunday!

Skinsfan8402

Greetings all. I know things may look bleak come this Sunday but have faith! I just found out I'm going to be there and so far we are 1-0 when I'm there to watch our team in person! Granted it was against the Lions but still. :silly: My dad will be there with me wearing his Colts gear while I'll be wearing my Taylor jersey proudly. Should be fun! :cheers:

I'll be there...I was 2-1 last year and this is my first game this season...Overal 8-4 record with the skins...I'll be wearing a #80jersey it says "the knife" on the back of it...let's all have faith...hey the Chargers beat the Colts in Indy why can't we do the same....SO I call for Unity especially this week, we have to be like minded in our cause for the Redskins to WIN....no more arguing and saying the season is over, one thing matters Beating the Colts...Remember Redskins Nation...UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL...Let's get behind the defense and whoever plays QB...lol we need to take a stand....if you are at the game I want to hear you...you will surely hear me..Flying out from LA Saturday evening...............HAIL REDSKINS

I'll be there...I was 2-1 last year and this is my first game this season...Overal 8-4 record with the skins...I'll be wearing a #80jersey it says "the knife" on the back of it...let's all have faith...hey the Chargers beat the Colts in Indy why can't we do the same....SO I call for Unity especially this week, we have to be like minded in our cause for the Redskins to WIN....no more arguing and saying the season is over, one thing matters Beating the Colts...Remember Redskins Nation...UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL...Let's get behind the defense and whoever plays QB...lol we need to take a stand....if you are at the game I want to hear you...you will surely hear me..Flying out from LA Saturday evening...............HAIL REDSKINS

Hey - Colts Fan here. How many away games have you been to? I have been to several away stadiums and I am always curious about other people's experience in hostile environments. I imagine that every crowd is roughly the same - for the most part visiting fans are treated decently with some good natured ribbing. Then you get a few drunken idiots who can make the game bad for everyone.

I think you will have a good time in Indy and the fans will be friendly. I would like to know your experience.

Hey - Colts Fan here. How many away games have you been to? I have been to several away stadiums and I am always curious about other people's experience in hostile environments. I imagine that every crowd is roughly the same - for the most part visiting fans are treated decently with some good natured ribbing. Then you get a few drunken idiots who can make the game bad for everyone.

I think you will have a good time in Indy and the fans will be friendly. I would like to know your experience.

As a Redskin Fan I've been to Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle and most people are pretty cool. I don't see Indy being like that...so I hope everything will be OK

Greetings all. I know things may look bleak come this Sunday but have faith! I just found out I'm going to be there and so far we are 1-0 when I'm there to watch our team in person! Granted it was against the Lions but still. :silly: My dad will be there with me wearing his Colts gear while I'll be wearing my Taylor jersey proudly. Should be fun! :cheers:

I'll be there MOJO and all!!! So far I'm 7-0 as far as watching the skins live, though this will be the first time away from fed-ex. So serious test for the MOJO.

As a Redskin Fan I've been to Arizona, San Francisco, Seattle and most people are pretty cool. I don't see Indy being like that...so I hope everything will be OK

Actually, I though Indy was a pretty cool. More into cheering for their team then heckling the other teams fans.

Have fun at their ****ty stadium. Did you know it's attached to a shopping mall!?! It is just wrong to look up and not see the sky at a football game. :coltsuck:

what the **** are you talking about? its not attactched to a mall... and i disagree with your sky comment, ive been to both, and i much prefer the dome.

and i'm about 8-2, without preseason. :silly:

Archived