Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all Skins fans

biznitchn

This season is a heartbreaker I know. It tears my soul out when a cowboy fan says your team sucks and I cant say anything back, because...we do right now. I haveseen some posts of people jumping ship and am not angry with them. I sympathize for them. It takes a toll on you to watch them when you know they are better than what they are playing. We are probably out of the playoffs so here are some thought. For our offence put the rookie in and the true fans will enjoy watching him progress, and get to the level he will. fOR OUR dEFENCE MAYBE TRY DIFFERENT FORMATIONS LIKE A 5-2-4 or a 3-4-4 and get Rocky M involved. And while trying these things out win some games. We will be back but we need to get our future players some time on the field. I will always wear my skins hat almost every day and even when we loose, but it hurts when we dont win. P.S Please dont let the Coyboys get to the playoffs for the love of everything beat them. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

This season is a heartbreaker I know. It tears my soul out when a cowboy fan says your team sucks and I cant say anything back, because...we do right now. I haveseen some posts of people jumping ship and am not angry with them. I sympathize for them. It takes a toll on you to watch them when you know they are better than what they are playing. We are probably out of the playoffs so here are some thought. For our offence put the rookie in and the true fans will enjoy watching him progress, and get to the level he will. fOR OUR dEFENCE MAYBE TRY DIFFERENT FORMATIONS LIKE A 5-2-4 or a 3-4-4 and get Rocky M involved. And while trying these things out win some games. We will be back but we need to get our future players some time on the field. I will always wear my skins hat almost every day and even when we loose, but it hurts when we dont win. P.S Please dont let the Coyboys get to the playoffs for the love of everything beat them. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
Are you drunk! You should know by now rookies can't play. Only seasoned vets. IE V. Young, S. merrimen, the qb for the cards......

Are you drunk! You should know by now rookies can't play. Only seasoned vets. IE V. Young, S. merrimen, the qb for the cards......

Are you drunk <---------- is a question, so then you would put one of these behind it ? <-------- that is a question mark, which acts just like a period, except you put it behind sentences when asking a question. Nevermind, I wouldnt expect you to understand. :doh:

When a Cowboys fan tells me the Redskins suck, I say one of two things:

"So does your boyfriend"

or

"**** You"

Personally, the second one is my favorite because it doesn't require him to do any thinking, making it easier for the point to get across, but whatever floats your boat.

Are you drunk <---------- is a question, so then you would put one of these behind it ? <-------- that is a question mark, which acts just like a period, except you put it behind sentences when asking a question. Nevermind, I wouldnt expect you to understand. :doh:

Let me put your lesson on how to use a ? to work.

What was the point of your post?

Or you could teach him about the apostrophe.

For the above, it goes in contractions.

I.E. would'nt, shouldn't, couldn't.

Oh yeah, :doh: .

The point is this. He wants, and a ton of other homers around here want to just throw JC in a bad situation just because, and I quote, "..V. Young, Merriman and Leinart.", (a couple rookies and a second year guy) have had some success.

There is a HUGE difference between JC and the before mentioned players. First, all three were taken in the top ten picks of their respective draft classes. JC was only a first rounder because we traded up to get him late in round 1. Second, I think our coaches have a pretty good idea of who is better off leading this team.

I hope JC works out for us and I cant wait to see him play. But I dont want to see him in there unless Brunell is hurt or we are totally out of the playoff picture because its not fair to JC to put that much pressure on a kid who was more realistically a 2nd round pick and has never taken a snap at this level, to this day.

ITS ABSOLUTELY IGNORANT TO THINK JC IS BETTER SUITED TO LEAD THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR IN THE STATE WE ARE PRESENTLY IN.

The point is this. He wants, and a ton of other homers around here want to just throw JC in a bad situation just because, and I quote, "..V. Young, Merriman and Leinart.", (a couple rookies and a second year guy) have had some success.

Way to get you're point across in a mature and relevant fashion! :applause: Nothing conveys your supreme football knowledge quite like attacking another fan's grammar without actually adressing anything football related in your post.

You sir, are a shinning beacon to us all as to how we should best approach a disagreement regarding the direction of the team while still conducting ourselves in a manner that would not be indicitive of a person who still drinks from a sippy cup! :notworthy

Way to get you're point across in a mature and relevant fashion! :applause: Nothing conveys your supreme football knowledge quite like attacking another fan's grammar without actually adressing anything football related in your post.

You sir, are a shinning beacon to us all as to how we should best approach a disagreement regarding the direction of the team while still conducting ourselves in a manner that would not be indicitive of a person who still drinks from a sippy cup! :notworthy

What kind of sippy cup?:laugh: 8 oz, 10 oz, or quart size?:laugh: Now he does have a very valid position; I find it very flustrating to read posts about our team that are random thoughts instead of a valid position to elicite a name on the board for starting a thread, when many, many threads already exisit on the topic they are rambling about; or are wanting to share their random thoughts in hope someone will clarify their point.:2cents: No one the mods are pulling their hair out.;) Now, back to football....................HTTR:point2sky "God brought us to this, and he will see us through it", all we have to do is believe and have strength during our struggles and the teams struggles back to the W column:logo:

When a Cowboys fan tells me the Redskins suck, I say one of two things:

"So does your boyfriend"

or

"**** You"

Personally, the second one is my favorite because it doesn't require him to do any thinking, making it easier for the point to get across, but whatever floats your boat.

:laugh: Those two do work very well. Except last year all I had to say was... Monday Night Football.

What is this English class!!! Who cares about his incorrect grammer?

Dallas sucks. I almost vomited when I saw all these preseason polls picking them as NFC contenders. What a joke.

And yet, we can afford two losses for the rest of the season, and Dallas is in prime position to win the division. We played them and got our butts handed to us by them. THATS what almost made ME vomit. Polls mean absolutely freakin nothing. When it really counted is when we really blew it.

5-2-4 on defense? Are you kidding me?

If I see one more 5man front from Gregg I'm gonna strangle someone. He plays Marcus on the line nearly every play, it seriously hinders our intermediate coverage. Gregg needs to chill with that.

whats a shinning beacon?

;)

Archived