Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colts game winable

tonyriggins

This game will be won. After the way CP was used this week Saunders will get his feet back on the ground. CP will chew up yards and the clock allowing the defense to stay fresh.

Most importantly is Griffin and Salavae will be back to anchor that line and shut down the run. Springs should be back in stride to limit Peyton. And because Vincent has experience in this system he may see a few plays so we don't have to see Wright or Rumph quite as much.

On top of that this team has great character as evidenced by last year. They will play with immense fire after that embarrassing loss to the Titans.

Skins 24

Indy 23

o its winable alright, if Jesus(peace be upon him) is our QB and Moses(peace be upon him) is our starting left corner, and maybe throw in Ghandi as our defensive rusher, then yup

WE GOT A CHANCE BOYS!

Jesus is too small and injury prone to play behind our line. Moses would be much better on the line parting the defense like the red-sea to allow CP to get yards, but he wouldn't be very good at corner. And Ghandi avoids contact.

I would cut all three of 'em. Though I suspect Gibbs would stay loyal to Jesus and Moses and start 'em both.

This game absolutely could be won by the Skins. No doubt about it. The mistake many made last year, was to shut down our run and make us beat them through the air. (I know, sounds stupid) This year, they have taken away the big pass and opened up the run for us. Now, we aren't sucking at the run by any means, but we are not a run first team... our run game comes second to our passing game. Always has, even with Edge.

If you all can run the ball against our deplorable run D and keep the ball out of Peyton's hands... you have a very good chance of walking away with the W.

As far as injuries, which someone asked about earlier in the thread... we have been injury riddled this year. Simon is out for the season... but we are supposed to have Sanders, Vinny, Stokley, Harper, Jackson, and Wilkins all back this week.

What injuries are you all facing this week?

I think the people who are basically guaranteeing a loss should put their membership on the line for the rest of the season...im not saying we will win but after watching the indy D get ripped apart by the run all season, I think we have a good shot if we stick to gibbs football and run 30+ times, and what do these guys have to lose since they are so sure of themselves

plus it would be nice to not have to deal with all of them for the rest of the season if we do win

Archived