Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colts game winable

tonyriggins

We got a good chance to upset Indy. I think our defense is like 21st and thiers is 22nd. I think their offense is 3rd and ours is 12th, but we get 5.6 yards per play (3rd in NFL) and they get 5.5. Plus Tennesee gave them all they wanted. there is always a chance that Brunell will have a great game, seriously he is up and down. I know what uyou are thinking Our Pass Defense!

You notice Brunell's performance goes right along with our running game?

Against Dallas we didn't have our running game. "Brunell" performed badly.

Against NY we didn't have a good running game. "Brunell" performed badly.

Against Minny we had an average running game; without Portis. "Brunell" performed average as well.

Against the Titans we had an unconventional running game; not one that puts opposing Defenses on their heels(they just watched for the screen). "Brunell" performed average as well.

Brunell is not the problem here. Most QBs in this league do NOT perform well without a running game. Brunell is one of them. That doesn't mean he sucks. Far from it.

You notice Brunell's performance goes right along with our running game?

Against Dallas we didn't have our running game. "Brunell" performed badly.

Against NY we didn't have a good running game. "Brunell" performed badly.

Against Minny we had an average running game; without Portis. "Brunell" performed average as well.

Against the Titans we had an unconventional running game; not one that puts opposing Defenses on their heels(they just watched for the screen). "Brunell" performed average as well.

Brunell is not the problem here. Most QBs in this league do NOT perform well without a running game. Brunell is one of them. That doesn't mean he sucks. Far from it.

I saw plenty of miss throws from Boonell.And that last trow?My blind grand ma could see not too throw into quadruple coverage.Hes not the only prob though. A bunch of reverses and screen plays against one of the worst run D's?Should have kept pounding that ball

The colts might be the worst tackling team in the NFL, so I could def see your dink and dunk offense working well this week. I could see moss taking a couple screens to the house, but Peyton Manning after a bye week @ home, seems like too much to me.

At least early on (Cards up on Bears 14-0 and threatening again), the Monday Night Football game reinforces the old adage "On Any Given Sunday." That's the beauty of the NFL. If the 'Skins win in Indy, they're back in the hunt and all's right with the world, despite the end-of-the-world gloom that's enveloped us after the Titans loss.

At least early on (Cards up on Bears 14-0 and threatening again), the Monday Night Football game reinforces the old adage "On Any Given Sunday." That's the beauty of the NFL. If the 'Skins win in Indy, they're back in the hunt and all's right with the world, despite the end-of-the-world gloom that's enveloped us after the Titans loss.

funny thing is this doesnt really bother me anymore, any time we lose 2 straight, or we drop 2 below .500, people do this

We got a good chance to upset Indy. I think our defense is like 21st and thiers is 22nd. I think their offense is 3rd and ours is 12th, but we get 5.6 yards per play (3rd in NFL) and they get 5.5. Plus Tennesee gave them all they wanted. there is always a chance that Brunell will have a great game, seriously he is up and down. I know what uyou are thinking Our Pass Defense!

yea tenn gave them all they wanted , but tenn beat us ........c'mon man be serious the worst part of our team is what ? giving up big plays through the air .... the best part of their team is what? making big plays through the air

doesnt sound to good for us ......but i guess anything is possible lol

Archived