Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you want to win at Indy?

NattyLight

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

OK ladies and gents, I'm not sure I've completely formulated an answer for this poll, but I think it's an important question as most of you think our season in Dunsky.

Do you want to (a) win at Indy, pretty much locking M. Brunell in at QB for the next 7 weeks, or (B) lose to Indy, in hopes of J. Campbell potentially coming in for week 9 or © don't care and want Mark Brunell to get hit by a bus.

I find it very hard to route for a skins loss, so I'm leaning for the win in Indy and let the QB situation run its course. The QB issue is only one of our concerns, I know, but I think I'll get more satisfaction watching the game with a different QB in.

:helmet:

this entire website should shut down for a week and give you all time to breath

This is a stupid thread. Of course I want us to win. Do I think we will win? Honestly no. Our teams is just not playing well. Brunell is terrible, the O-line is inconsistent, the D-Line gets no pass rush and is banged up, and the secondary is playing like they are blindfolded. None of these things are good when you are going up against Peyton Manning. I do have an idea, if we can get a hypnotist to get Manning to think its a playoff game we will get a blow out victory.

As for anyone that thinks Brunell still gives us the best chance to win, I have some beach front property in Wyoming I'm willing to sell to you. The whole point of going with the veteran is to have someone that sees the feel and makes few mistakes. Brunell is able to do to either. I like the guy. I'm a lefty and he was one of my favorite QBs in his prime but he needs to retire.

My feeling (and I'm sure I was in the overwhelming minority) was that it would be more beneficial to put Campbell in while they were installing the new offense so that he could experience his growing pains while everyone else was getting acclimated to the new offense..
Would be nice to have him in now, because they're going to have problems finding out what plays he can run well later than sooner.

This is a stupid thread.

Don't respond then.

I have talked to many die-hard, intelligent Redskins fans (yes, there are diehard fans that don't go to ES) that have a very legitimate argument on why losing to Indy, is better for the organization as a whole. And I, as a fan, find it extremely difficult to root for a loss, even though it may ultimately be better for the future of the franchise.

This conundrum in it of itself is very debatable.

Not to mention 26% of the people on this board voted for "Mark Brunell gets pummeled by transit bus." ****in' hilarious.

Sorry 28%.

No way we win here anyways so it really doesnt matter. Believe me , if v.f##@!ing young can pass on us peyton gonna make us look stupid. You think Eli hasnt given him pointers? How about ... hey peyton just throw it up ...really...its okay...they cant catch sh@t. And what about us running all over them? Titans were 32nd and we couldnt run on them, why do we keep thinking we are better than we are? We have no heart and it hurts inside when you follow them throughout the entire offseason anticipating the season only to see gutless heartless performances almost every single week. I once defended this team but what everyone says about our talent, coaches , drafting, everything is looking to be right on. Pretty sad when us arm chair qb's can spot talent better than our coaches. I said before the season to get ricky manning, and howard. We would be alot better off.

This is an awful poll. Gibbs might not switch to Campbell even with a loss, but we NEED a win against Indy or the season is in big trouble, so how could we root against it?

Well, it seems when we aren't doing well you see who really is a fan and who isn't. I'm shocked that people want either a loss or Brunell to get injured.

:coltsuck:

Archived