Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winning the Division 101

PapaRora

pap...while I respect your optimism.......the obvious is that this is a transition year 9new players, new offense, etc.). the best we can hope for is thta sometime during the season the system takes hold and becomes potent - so that it can all be undone next year when JC has to step in and learn it! the team is trying to do to many things without any real logic (build for the future while competing for the SB). they should have drawn a line in the sand and stated "SB by year 2007/2008" and started working the cast that would manage that. instead, they are trying to have the best of both possible worlds...and it aint workin...moreover it's not a smart way to develop chemistry/coherency. this team is always out of synch.

Beat the Eagles twice...

Redskins 4-4, Eagles 4-4

Beat Cowboys once

Redskins 5-4, Cowboys 3-3

Beat Giants once

Redskins 6-4, Giants 3-3

With 6 games left to go! we only need to win 4 more to win NFC East

The only problem with this is that the eagles, giants, and cowboys are decent teams. We are pretty bad.

great news right off the press. brunnells being traded to dallas for bledsoe. rumor has it he has a few more good years in him. dallas is also looking to give us their first round pick. ok the meds wore off where was i? oh yeah.....we won't beat any of those teams. we might luck into a win against dallas at home only because bledsoe is a joke like our qb. but hell he's just realized he can toss the ball up and t.o. will actually go get it for him making him look like he knows what he's doing. so that game might be out too. :) giants and eagles will obviously sweep us. realistically everyone on our schedule just looks to be playing great ball right now except the bucs. i would say falcons could be a win but our run d is how you say um not so great and they seem to be able to run for more yards in a game then we get all year....unless we run more than 15 times a game. (titans) college ball is still on so enjoy.

pap...while I respect your optimism.......the obvious is that this is a transition year 9new players, new offense, etc.). the best we can hope for is thta sometime during the season the system takes hold and becomes potent - so that it can all be undone next year when JC has to step in and learn it! the team is trying to do to many things without any real logic (build for the future while competing for the SB). they should have drawn a line in the sand and stated "SB by year 2007/2008" and started working the cast that would manage that. instead, they are trying to have the best of both possible worlds...and it aint workin...moreover it's not a smart way to develop chemistry/coherency. this team is always out of synch.

:applause:

I actually know how we can win the Division

Get more wins than all of the following

Iggles

G'aints

and Brokeback boys

There ya go Gibbs, Williams and Saunders....the key to sucess...

:point2sky

thats exactly what i said jackass :-p only with numbers

pap...while I respect your optimism.......the obvious is that this is a transition year 9new players, new offense, etc.). the best we can hope for is thta sometime during the season the system takes hold and becomes potent - so that it can all be undone next year when JC has to step in and learn it! the team is trying to do to many things without any real logic (build for the future while competing for the SB). they should have drawn a line in the sand and stated "SB by year 2007/2008" and started working the cast that would manage that. instead, they are trying to have the best of both possible worlds...and it aint workin...moreover it's not a smart way to develop chemistry/coherency. this team is always out of

I agree completely. I hate to say it... another 2000

Archived