Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cut Holdman Now

method man

Posey is also better than Holdman and Campbell isn't that bad either. We won't be suffering any loss in depth by cutting this scrub. Use his roster spot on a young hungry guy like Clemons who can put some pressure on the QB.

Trud dat! Thanks for providing me w/ some insight w/out being snippy.

I haven't heard Clemons' name in a long time.

Yup when the unit is this bad it time to start making examples of players. I don't think cutting players solves anything but it's time to start benching guys for bad play.

They only bench guys who actually were 'true Redskins' at one point and bled for this team. You know who...

Holdman needs to go. Start Rocky or Posey, I know that either is going to be a upgrade. Rocky will make mistakes but has alot of upside. Jeff Posey on the other hand Im freakin' clueless about. He know this defence, and started on GW's #1 defence in Buff. WTF is he not playing more?!:doh:

Knock off all the crap.

You a bunch of wanna be armchair GM's

Face the real truth, if any of you had an iota of eye for talent or any friggin ability whatsoever to run a football team, you would be on the sidelines on sunday instead of mouthing off like a bunch of whiny old whores.

Your also hypocrites. You run off at the mouth only when a player is playing bad. When he is playing good, your nowhere to be found.

Most of you live off of hindsight.

Bunch of morons.

Its bad enough to watch my team lose, its even worse to watch this board get filled up with wanna be GM's

What makes me sicker is how you little kids belittle Gibb's approach to the game. I guess you junior GM's forgot the last 12 ****ing years, where the teams were not only losing, but the players ran the asylum.

The man comes in and lays the ground work for this team to become respectable again, and all you can do is piss and moan.

I know you all have your little man crushes on selfish players who have left the team but grow the **** up. The only reason they ever talked good about the team while they were here was to get a paycheck.

Theres not one damn player out there thats gives a rats ass about you, your feelings, or how much you spend on a game. They want to get paid, thats it. If you believe otherwise then you are a fool.

There is one man on that team that cares about you, and that is Joe Gibbs, and you treat him like ****.

I wish to god you idiots would root for another football team. You make me sick

Knock off all the crap.

Face the real truth, if any of you had an iota of eye for talent or any friggin ability whatsoever to run a football team, you would be on the sidelines on sunday instead of mouthing off like a bunch of whiny old whores.

Your also hypocrites. You run off at the mouth only when a player is playing bad. When he is playing good, your nowhere to be found.

Bunch of morons.

Its bad enough to watch my team lose, its even worse to watch this board get filled up with wanna be GM's

What makes me sicker is how you little kids belittle Gibb's approach to the game. I guess you junior GM's forgot the last 12 ****ing years, where the teams were not only losing, but the players ran the asylum.

The man comes in and lays the ground work for this team to become respectable again, and all you can do is piss and moan.

I know you all have your little man crushes on selfish players who have left the team but grow the **** up. The only reason they ever talked good about the team while they were here was to get a paycheck.

Theres not one damn player out there thats gives a rats ass about you, your feelings, or how much you spend on a game. They want to get paid, thats it. If you believe otherwise then you are a fool.

There is one man on that team that cares about you, and that is Joe Gibbs, and you treat him like ****.

You are right, all the fans that spend millions yearly on a poor team shouldn't have opinions.

I will not call you an idiot because I can be banned, but you sure do have the characteristics of one. :2cents:

Maybe not cut him, but we gotta start benching some of these guys, and he's probably number 1 on the list. He's getting out muscled out there, and we need to find out who can make a play on defense, since very few of the starters seem to be able to right now.

Jason

Speaking of out muscled Andre Carter gets pushed back 10 yards on every running play, and on passing plays he is harmlessly pushed aside as he runs way past the QB on every play. Ever think of trying an inside rush or a stunt or something.

Knock off all the crap.

Bunch of morons.

Man first off, G.W. said himself, that he doesnt like players who cant tackle...if that's the truth, why is Holdman still playing right now?? He tried that same tackle 3 times in two back to back games, and ended up with the same result of not making the tackle. As fans, outsiders of the game, all we can do is speak our minds, and give our opinions of what should be going on and what shouldnt be. Lets see, how do you think we're doing?

You've been nothing but a jerk since you started posting.

I've never seen someone who probably thinks they are 'positive' be so consistently negative and insulting.

There are plenty of people on this boad who've been right on some pretty critical issues. No one is going to be 100 percent right, not GIbbs and not them. But at least they demonstrate some critical faculties and see when certain players are not performing. You can ride out the season with a losing mentality while the rest of us talk about what the coaching staff may or may NOT do to win or to at least get us ready for next season.

Knock off all the crap.

Bunch of morons.

:doh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I laugh because you are calling people whiny little whores and you are being just that.

If we keep losing, we will get a high first round draft choice!

Cut Holdman, Carlos Rogers, Adam Archuletta, Andre Carter...

Carlos rogers isn't that bad problem is he isn't that good either. If the pass run would actually give a QB less then 5 seconds to comfortably pick out a wide receiver on every play Rogers would not look as bad as he does.

I agree with the Archulett and Carter part.

Knock off all the crap.

I would agree with you if it weren't painfully obvious that Holdman is a liability. He didn't hit anybody, he got steamrolled and managed to drag Henry down with him once in a while.

How much has there been to applaud lately? Even in the win over Jacksonville the defense gave up huge plays in the secondary. You seem to have a selective memory, because this place was buzzing when we thought our offense had finally put it together. We've since found out that that isn't the case and the criticism is legitimate.

Actually, it's worse to watch our team lose. I don't believe you care more about opinions on a message board than you do about the Redskins' performance. If you do, then you are the moron.

Disagreeing with coaching decisions is treating him like ****? :rolleyes:

Knock off all the crap.

Bunch of morons.

Idiots confuse the issues (please see above). This is a thread regarding the performance of an individual player, not an assault on the leadership of the organization.

Why is everything Holdman's fault? Have you seen some of these other guys play? Marshall has taken steps backwards, Washington hasn't been consistent, Rogers is terrible right now, are safeties are terrible against the pass right now. The 2 DT's are not the same players they were 2 years ago. Nothing is going good for this D right now. It is hardly one player's fault. I am not sticking up for Holdman because I think he is a backup at best. I can't speak on why the coaches are so loyal to certain guys and yes he misses some tackles. But it is not all on one guy. This team is just bad right now as much as it hurts me to say it. I can't stress enough on how much Rogers is hurting us right now.

You've been nothing but a jerk since you started posting.

I've never seen someone who probably thinks they are 'positive' be so consistently negative and insulting.

There are plenty of people on this boad who've been right on some pretty critical issues. No one is going to be 100 percent right, not GIbbs and not them. But at least they demonstrate some critical faculties and see when certain players are not performing. You can ride out the season with a losing mentality while the rest of us talk about what the coaching staff may or may NOT do to win or to at least get us ready for next season.

:applause: Excellent Ghost. I happen to think there are some very knowledgable football people on here. A lot of us have questioned acqusitions and letting some very good players go. We were building something last year and we have taken two steps back. They keep preaching stability but when you have a revolving door of players it's not going to work. Mike Golic said it best at the beginning of the season when he said we have the players, but we lack what is important, chemistry.

I really do believe that our players are getting sick and tired of seeing these free agents come in with these ridiculous contracts and not performing up to that contract. It is starting to have a trickle down effect on the team IMO.

You seem to have a selective memory, because this place was buzzing when we thought our offense had finally put it together. We've since found out that that isn't the case and the criticism is legitimate.

Yeah, that was a pretty silly argument for him to make. Plenty of people are 'still around' when a player does well. If a guy does his job in one week, you're not going to say, "hey you sucked." If he reverts to form or you discover that good play was an aberration, it's back to status quo.

Just like people gave Mark credit for what he did vs. Houston and Jax but had a feeling he'd 'revert to form.' BUt what were those people supposed to say after Jax? "Terrible effort, Mark?"

Of course not. When you ___ up at work, that's when your supervisor comes down on you, not when you just earned that sales account with a big-time client. :doh:

Archived