Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cowboy forum quote....

Eagle091

this is not negative towards anybody, but I think it sums up eagles fans towards dallas...

Today, 05:49 PM Posted in reply to Wadeli's post starting "I hope you are right, but if this team..."

Registered Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wadeli View Post

I hope you are right, but if this team could have played with it's collective head on the outside of it's collective rectum we wouldn't have to wait. We had an opportunity to put ourselves in the drivers seat in the division and we blew it.

I agree, so close...

I think that the Eagles just replaced the Redskins as the Cowboys #1 rival in the NFL, regardless of what the media keeps telling us.

Ha! That's a laugh! Some dumbass Eagles fan getting excited that some 12-year-old Cowboys fan think his team is a big rival. Hilarious.

Look, pal, until the Eagles win ANYTHING they don't rise to the level of anything more than an annoyance to any of the other NFC East teams. They are the red-headed stepchild of the NFC East - the only team that has never won any hardware. People hate the Eagles because of their idiotic, scumbag fanbase, not because the team has ever accomplished anything. Fantasize that you are anyone's true rival when you finally won the big one, buddy. Until then, shove this cheesesteak in your mouth and shut the eff up.

Did you watch the Cowboys at Redskins game last year?

The only reason there was so much emotion during that game was because of TO. Once the side show leaves Dallas, that will subside. I'd even be willing to bet that if TO is a Cowboy Next year, the Cowboys at Eagles game will not be nearly as bad.

But hey, whatever, if you want to try and hate them more than we do, take a go at it.

Ha! That's a laugh! Some dumbass Eagles fan getting excited that some 12-year-old Cowboys fan think his team is a big rival. Hilarious.

Look' date=' pal, until the Eagles win ANYTHING they don't rise to the level of anything more than an annoyance to any of the other NFC East teams. They are the red-headed stepchild of the NFC East - the only team that has never won any hardware. People hate the Eagles because of their idiotic, scumbag fanbase, not because the team has ever accomplished anything. Fantasize that you are anyone's true rival when you finally won the big one, buddy. Until then, shove this cheesesteak in your mouth and shut the eff up.[/quote']

Wow, that's their second post, wow.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All the teams are division rivals and know they're in for a dogfight at every meeting.

Look' date=' pal, until the Eagles win ANYTHING they don't rise to the level of anything more than an annoyance to any of the other NFC East teams. [b']They are the red-headed stepchild of the NFC East[/b] - the only team that has never won any hardware. People hate the Eagles because of their idiotic, scumbag fanbase, not because the team has ever accomplished anything. Fantasize that you are anyone's true rival when you finally won the big one, buddy. Until then, shove this cheesesteak in your mouth and shut the eff up.

Oh is that right? The Skins have been all but irrelavant since the last time they won a Super Bowl. 1 Division title in 15 years.

Look' date=' pal, until the Eagles win ANYTHING they don't rise to the level of anything more than an annoyance to any of the other NFC East teams. They are the red-headed stepchild of the NFC East - the only team that has never won any hardware. People hate the Eagles because of their idiotic, scumbag fanbase, not because the team has ever accomplished anything. Fantasize that you are anyone's true rival when you finally won the big one, buddy. Until then, shove this cheesesteak in your mouth and shut the eff up.[/quote']

are you stupid in real life or just act that way on a message board? did the nfl not exist before the super bowl I in the 60's? did they not have championships before the superbowl.

your team is tossing the salad of every team in the division right now and you are licking their lips clean when they are finished. until you do anything noteworthy in this millenium enjoy sucking everyones ass clean

lol, 78, easy friend, remember they did not have a good day yesterday. but nice shot with the stats.
Gotta stick up for the Birds, man!:D I know Dallas/Washington will always be the biggest rivalry, but him saying we're the red-headed step child of the East put me over the edge. he can keep re-living those glory days I guess.

I totally agree with you buddy. now this will piss some of them off, but screw it, I don't know how they can let their coach have 3 losing seasons and not call for his head. this is not a good team right now and nobody is blaming the coach. I hear unbelievable things like "I feel so bad for gibbs right now and ****. wtf, how much money is he making??? how many xtra coaches does he have???how much money have they wasted on players?? it boggles my mind.

are you stupid in real life or just act that way on a message board? did the nfl not exist before the super bowl I in the 60's? did they not have championships before the superbowl.

your team is tossing the salad of every team in the division right now and you are licking their lips clean when they are finished. until you do anything noteworthy in this millenium enjoy sucking everyones ass clean

Oh snap. This is pure gold.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, because we're the only team to lose divisional games so far right? We've also played both games on the road. We sure didn't punk out at home with a 4th quarter lead, like some other team in the division.

Also, noteworthy is how your teams continually falls short. Just like the 90's Buffalo Bills. We can all agree that Buffalo had one of the greatest runs of any team in the 90's, right? We'll always remember their second place efforts as being really special, right? :laugh:

Cling on to those divisional titles and that one NFC Championship, but just remember you're the only team in the division that hasn't earned a Lombardi. Until that changes, shut your pie hole.

I totally agree with you buddy. now this will piss some of them off, but screw it, I don't know how they can let their coach have 3 losing seasons and not call for his head. this is not a good team right now and nobody is blaming the coach. I hear unbelievable things like "I feel so bad for gibbs right now and ****. wtf, how much money is he making??? how many xtra coaches does he have???how much money have they wasted on players?? it boggles my mind.

No surprise there.

3 losing seasons? Gee, I didn't realize that a 10-6 season going two deep into the playoffs and 2-3 after 5 games equated losing seasons.

Great post!

Yeah, because we're the only team to lose divisional games so far right? We've also played both games on the road. We sure didn't punk out at home with a 4th quarter lead, like some other team in the division.

Also, noteworthy is how your teams continually falls short. Just like the 90's Buffalo Bills. We can all agree that Buffalo had one of the greatest runs of any team in the 90's, right? We'll always remember their second place efforts as being really special, right? :laugh:

Cling on to those divisional titles and that one NFC Championship, but just remember you're the only team in the division that hasn't earned a Lombardi. Until that changes, shut your pie hole.

hey man I understand your anxiety....what has it been....10 years or so of the same lame cycle in washington...paper champs in july, extrapolate the first 1/4 of the season out to january, jerk yourselves off & finish with a losing record.

as a matter of record lets be clear...since the salary cap and free agency will never go away the redskins will never see the tail end of january from the field. until that changes enjoy looking backwards...cause there is nothing coming your way.

good news though...the NFCE is an all you can eat salad buffet. it is fun watching the skins get crapped on.

Archived