Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rocky After The Bye?

method man

Do you guys think that Rocky will be starting after the bye? I think that would be the perfect time to plug him in as a starter. In the meantime, I doubt the Colts and Titans will do much to us on the ground even against Holdman. They just don't have premier backs. I'm just scared what guys like Bo Scaife, Erron Kinney, and Dallas Clark will do to that scrub Holdman.

did you guys see what the titans did to the colts yesterday? this will be vince young's 3rd game. if we play anywhere close to how we played yesterday, we will be in for another long sunday. back to the post, i don't think rocky will be in the lineup for awhile. this coaching staff prefers veterans, no matter what.

did you guys see what the titans did to the colts yesterday? this will be vince young's 3rd game. if we play anywhere close to how we played yesterday, we will be in for another long sunday. back to the post, i don't think rocky will be in the lineup for awhile. this coaching staff prefers veterans, no matter what.

V. Young had 63 yards passing. If we can't defeat them, there is no way we deserve to go to the playoffs.

I really think Rocky should play. He should at least be in an alternating role with Holdman. Test his talent GW, just because he's a rookie does not mean he can't play. If he sits the bench doing nothing he may learn but sometimes that just subtracts from players abilities. I think Rocky should get some shots.

Rocky should already be starting. Holdman is not a good LBer. Having him behind a DE like Carter just makes that whole weakside horrible against the run and man... watching Holdman try and keep up with TEs like George Wreighster is sad, let alone when he is covering RBs and actual athletes at the TE position like Witten, that kid from boston on the vikings and Marcedes lewis.

I really think Rocky should play. He should at least be in an alternating role with Holdman. Test his talent GW, just because he's a rookie does not mean he can't play. If he sits the bench doing nothing he may learn but sometimes that just subtracts from players abilities. I think Rocky should get some shots.

This is just what I was thinking... maybe on obvious passing downs?

This is just what I was thinking... maybe on obvious passing downs?

That is what I was thinking too. I have seen Holdman get exposed much worse in pass coverage than in run defense. Get Rocky in there to use his speed and quickness to either stay with the guy he is guarding, or rush the QB.

Don't start him, but jesus GW let the guy get some PT. He's a far superior athlete and smart-as-hell to boot. If nothing else put him at safety or corner since aside from teezie we may as well not even line the guys up that we have starting.

Exactly - and the same with Jason Campbell...get them both in and get them some minutes if you can...when you can...

Archived