Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bledsoe is the worst qb in the NFCE

tr1

Sorry puke fans, but he's very bad.

Two gifts in the red zone at the end of the game. :doh:

Even our guy won't do that.

My rankings...

1) McNabb - very good, but he has to be. No run game.

2) Brunell - inconsistent...ultra-conservative, but he won't give the game away;

2) Eli - inconsistent...inaccurate.

4) Billy has him so afraid of taking a sack, he throws it up for grabs...

He makes worse decisions than Brunell, but he makes a lot more plays downfield. Here's how I'd rank 'em

1. McNabb

2. Eli

3. Bledsoe

4. Brunell

smartest post yet, Bledsoe will stand in the pocket, yes a statue but better than laying down a second too early, plus Bledsoe knows how to get the ball downfield. Brunell doesnt have the muscle to put up more than one of those balls a game.

He makes worse decisions than Brunell, but he makes a lot more plays downfield. Here's how I'd rank 'em

1. McNabb

2. Eli

3. Bledsoe

4. Brunell

I must go with this ranking as well. McNabb owns the top spot by a mile. I put Eli in the second slot because of potential. Bledsoe is next because he beat Brunell head to head.

Just look at how hard it is for tr1 to give credit to McNabb. He REALLY wanted to put Brunell in the top spot but knew it would be unjustifiable at this point in the season. There is absolutely no way that Eli is worse than Brunell right now. He's right behind McNabb. I think he's second in the league in TD passes only to... McNabb!

Just look at how hard it is for tr1 to give credit to McNabb. He REALLY wanted to put Brunell in the top spot but knew it would be unjustifiable at this point in the season. There is absolutely no way that Eli is worse than Brunell right now. He's right behind McNabb. I think he's second in the league in TD passes only to... McNabb!

I love his homeristic ways, but couldn't go with his ranking today. As much as it hurts all of us Skins fans, even tr1 knows where McNabb belongs.

You don't even give me credit when I do the right thing by you...

But I still love you, WD.

Eli threw up a lot of prayers that were answered yesterday...and when he's inaccurate, it's really awful...we didn't pressure him yesterday. Our d is struggling more than Brunell is hurting us.

Everyone is down on Brunell because he eats the ball at times...I think that's good qb'ing. Better than throwing into double coverage in the red zone TWICE!

I love his homeristic ways, but couldn't go with his ranking today. As much as it hurts all of us Skins fans, even tr1 knows where McNabb belongs.

I've never, ever questioned McNabbs' playing ability. I'd love it if he were on our team.

I do question some aspects of his play (time mangement, ability to win big games, etc.) but not his skills...except when he throws those worm burners.

But, I still think WB is more valuable to the Eagles than McNabb.

And speaking of WB, is it his knee or his foot or both? Does he really need surgery?

I'd hate for his career to end due to injuries...he's a great player.

1. McNabb

2. Eli

3. Bledsoe

4. Brunell

Did you watch the game yesterday? Bledsoe not only threw three of the worst ints I have ever seen (twice underthrew a WR by 5+ yds, and once threw the ball about ten yards to the right of Witten straight to Lito Shepherd) but also took some of the worst sacks I have ever seen. The Cowboys had 1st and 10 in FG range with 2:00 to go and Beldsoe got sacked for a twelve yard loss after holding the ball for about 10 seconds on first down, then got sacked again on the next play. Honestly, as badly as Brunell has played at times this year he is infinitaly better than Bledsoe.

1. McNabb

2. Eli

3. Bledsoe

4. Brunell

This would be my vote as well. But there is a large gap between 1 and the rest of them.

And speaking of WB, is it his knee or his foot or both? Does he really need surgery?

I'd hate for his career to end due to injuries...he's a great player.

I agree Westbrook is a great player and all hope his career will continue. One must think back to your Andy Reid injury reports theory and wonder what WB's status truely is!

Brunell threw for a whopping 109 yards against probably the worst secondary in the league. He should have thrown an interception that bounced off of Pierce's helmet with no Redskin in sight. Let's be honest if all he's throwing is screens and dumpoffs he's not going to throw many int's.

1. McNabb

2. Manning

3. Brunell

4. Bledsoe

McNabb is by FAR the best QB in the division. It's not remotely close.

Then Eli, who's competant and improving.

Then I'd say Brunell, who won't win games for you, but won't lose them either.

Then Bledsoe, who's got a better gun than Brunell, but man, he makes some KILLER mistakes at the worst times. Also, he can't handle pressure as well as any of the other three.

But Brunell/Bledsoe is close. I'm sure some of you out there would rather have the arm.

Brunell threw for a whopping 109 yards against probably the worst secondary in the league. He should have thrown an interception that bounced off of Pierce's helmet with no Redskin in sight. Let's be honest if all he's throwing is screens and dumpoffs he's not going to throw many int's.

Frankly, our entire team laid an egg yesterday. Brunell played as well/badly as everyone else on our uninspired squad.

Dallas actually played very well on the road against Philly. But Bledsoe turned the ball over 5 times. Ballgame.

Sorry puke fans, but he's very bad.

Two gifts in the red zone at the end of the game.

Even our guy won't do that.

My rankings...

1) McNabb - very good, but he has to be. No run game.

2) Brunell - inconsistent...ultra-conservative, but he won't give the game away;

2) Eli - inconsistent...inaccurate.

4) Billy has him so afraid of taking a sack, he throws it up for grabs...[/Quote]

Eli has a 67% completion. How is that inaccurate? He does have times where he is under throwing guys but he has been much better than last year so far.

1. McNabb

2. Manning

3. Brunell

4. Bledsoe

Then Bledsoe, who's got a better gun than Brunell, but man, he makes some KILLER mistakes at the worst times. Also, he can't handle pressure as well as any of the other three.

But Brunell/Bledsoe is close. I'm sure some of you out there would rather have the arm.

Have to completely agree with Henry there, and all of the reasons he's laid out.

The toss up is between Brunell and Bledsoe.

Both have thier ups and both have thier downs.

You putting Brunell ahead of Eli renders your entire opinion meaningless.

Theres not a realistic fan on this board that wouldnt swap Brunell for Eli without thinking twice.

And I'd swap Bledsoe for him just as quick.

1. McNabb

2. Manning

3. Brunell

4. Bledsoe

My thoughts EXACTLY

Archived