Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

where the hell is duckett?

Eagle091

momentum in games is huge, as you can guess i have a dislike for the giants and especially dallas. duckett needs to be in there in short yardage. brandon jacobs proved a big back can be intimidating. don't understand fellas. I tease you guys a lot, but damn, the frakin giants..... don't get it.

Who gives a s*** about Duckett people we have Clinton F***ing Portis.WTH is wrong with you guys there is nothing wrong with CP.Give him the ball on every down.It all comes down to are front office being stupid and giving up draft picks for players we dont us.The biggest question is where is Lloyd or Cooley.We piss draft picks away every year.That is why we have no secondary and no pass rush.Its time we keep some draft picks and pickup some solid players.We cant keep spending money on players like Arch or Carter it is killing this team year after year.I mean who wouldn't kill to get Ryan Clark back or Pierce.I mean think about it Marshall,Pierce and Washington that would fix our LB problem.We let key free agents go and we over pay for other free agents.We give our picks away and settle for over paided free agents.THAT IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS TEAM OUR FRONT OFFICE SUCKS SIMPLE AS THAT.:doh:

Archived