Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should we be more concerned about the Titans now?

flexxskins

I think we should be concerned for every game...No game is a given these days...the movie was/is right..."Any Given Sunday"...maybe we should draft Jamie Foxx..:)..j/k j/k...I don't take any opponent lightly anymore....no siree...we should bring it every game...

We're at Fedex, 12th man will help us get back to .500 and rattle Vince Young.

We better win that game after the dismantling they got from the 'girls. I don't give a rats ass what they did aginst Indy, the Titan got a little bit of that "every given sunday" stuff today.

No way they'll overlook them after the way they played today, although I'm sure some people on here will.

Titans will continue to improve. We've bounced back before, but expect it to be an inconsistent season like last year when the Offense was under construction. We came back to beat the Eagles after the Giants swept us at the Meadowlands.

ALL YOU GUYS were saying the same thing after we lost to Dallas about how we should be concerned about the Texans, and look what happened. Same with the Jags b/c they were good and we won.

There is no reason to be concerned. We have lost 10 out of the last 13 AT the Meadowlands, so getting beat there today was nothing new. I have complete confidence that we will dominate, and I MEAN MANHANDLE the 0-5 Titans AT HOME next week, complete confidence.

WE should win by at least 20, and that's putting it nicely. WE will rebound like we always do, and come back strong with a defining home win next week, and you can take that to the bank.

35-14 Skins. I'm callin it now!

I think a lot of what we saw today were coaches and players still adapting to a scheme, combined with poor play in many areas. Sure, we have a lot of fingers to point and plenty of blame to toss around, but there is no single areas that we need to improve.

A lot of us are freaking out, and with good reason, when you see a poorly played display of NFL football. I admit it: I was very depressed by the third quarter by what I witness transpire on the field. In fact, I feel asleep near the end of the game since I was feeling under-the-weather and it was just too painful to see our team getting beaten in such a manner. And I NEVER do that. BUT, this does not mean that the team won't improve. Remember, Gibbs coached teams improve as the season transpires. I know it is hard to see that now, but I find it hard to believe that our coaching staff can't get this team to improve its play. Remember, it has taken some teams up to four years to get to the point where they were worthy of a championship: case in point, New England and Baltimore. Perhaps it doesn't make us feel better, but the truth is, we probably won't see consistency until closer to the middle of the season.

I have a feeling that we will play much better next week. But, of course, the question will be whether or not we can stay consistent or continue to play well against divisional or better quality opponents. Or, worse yet, does this team indeed have the makings of a playoff caliber team?

I hope we can see the answer over the next few weeks, and one that will make us much happier.

The team we need to be most concerned about........the Washington Redskins.
I agree 100%. I am just so tired and confused when I watch other teams pass down the field the way they do and with half the talent that we have. I know that there havebeen explainations/excuses for why we can't, but fix it already.

I don't want to hear anymore about safties not coming down in the box to stop Portis. I have eyes and I see veteran offensive linemen, Probowl linemen getting abused. Fix it damn it. Stop blaming the scheme and block like starters.

ALL YOU GUYS were saying the same thing after we lost to Dallas about how we should be concerned about the Texans, and look what happened. Same with the Jags b/c they were good and we won.

There is no reason to be concerned. We have lost 10 out of the last 13 AT the Meadowlands, so getting beat there today was nothing new. I have complete confidence that we will dominate, and I MEAN MANHANDLE the 0-5 Titans AT HOME next week, complete confidence.

WE should win by at least 20, and that's putting it nicely. WE will rebound like we always do, and come back strong with a defining home win next week, and you can take that to the bank.

So you predicted a Skins loss to the Giants today, right?

What was your prediction for the Giants game?

Archived