Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Olbermann hits another one out of the park. . .

chomerics

Yesterday, Mr. Bush claimed, quote, "177 of the opposition party said 'You know, we don't think we ought to be listening to the conversations of terrorists."

Doesn't it disturb you that our President is sounding like a partisan messageboard poster?

Yesterday, Mr. Bush claimed, quote, "177 of the opposition party said 'You know, we don't think we ought to be listening to the conversations of terrorists."

Doesn't it disturb you that our President is sounding like a partisan messageboard poster?

"There has never been an administration, I don't believe in our history, more intent upon consolidating and abusing power to further their own agenda," Mrs. Clinton told the audience at a "Women for Hillary" gathering in Midtown Manhattan this morning."

I don't see much difference

Really? I see a substantial difference in viewpoint. Must be our starting points.

One says that an administration is interested consolidating and accumulating power, the other says that a party is conspiring to support terrorists. To me, that is a huge difference. One indicates power madness-- the other treason.

I think you can honestly accuse either party of being power hungry, but I honestly don't think you can accuse either party of being pro-terrorist. Bush's rhetoric is a completely dishonest and intentionally dishonest spin aimed at fearmongering.

"There has never been an administration, I don't believe in our history, more intent upon consolidating and abusing power to further their own agenda," Mrs. Clinton told the audience at a "Women for Hillary" gathering in Midtown Manhattan this morning."

You don't see much of a difference? :thud:

Hillary Clinton is not the President of the United States of America.

Come on now Duncan, you are much better then this. One side is saying if you agree with the other guys, you are agreeing with the terrorists. He is equating his opposition, "the enemy", to the terrorists. he is coming out and telling people that if you vote for a democrat, you are voting for a terrorist. That is the point of his speeches.

The other side in this debate is saying the people in power will do what ever it takes to stay in power. . . Yes, they will. . . case in point, which Olbermann so eloquently stated and this thread is about.

The neocons have no dignity, they have no class, they care nothing about our country, only about power and winning. They don't care a lick about the damage done to our country, they don't care about our country at all, they only care about power, and more power. That is what tyranny is about, take a gander at my sig, and see how prescient Madison really was. . .

Archived