Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm going to Colorado to watch Navy take on Air Force !!!

Slateman

My uncle is a graduate of the Air Force Academy. He got two tickets. Not only that, but his gf works for an airline and got me a plane ticket out there for next to nothing.

I am pumped!! :point2sky Anyone else feel this way about the service academy games?

I'll be wearing a burgandy Sean Taylor jersey, or a white Chris Cooley jersey (haven't decided yet )

GO ARMY!

(Yeah, we suck, but with more planes than the Air Force and more ships than the Navy, what are you gonna say about it???) :silly:

I'll second that! :cheers: Hey, we beat Baylor and almost beat A&M this year!!!

Regardless, Slateman -- have a great time at the game. Colorado Springs is beautiful, and service academy matchups are always special.

:cheers:

Ummm . . . well, the game is on Saturday. And Sunday is the Skins game. When am I gonna have time? :D

c'mon! wake up bright and early on saturday morning, hit the trailhead to pike's peak, back before lunch.

plenty of time to tailgate, then enjoy the game.

post-game, head to garden of the gods, enjoy the sunset.

sleep in sunday morn, wait for redskin kickoff, enjoy another win!

I'll second that! :cheers: Hey, we beat Baylor and almost beat A&M this year!!!

That A&M game was a heartbreaker. The last play of that game blew my mind. A run? As in run the ball with 11 seconds left and NO TIMEOUTS?!?!

I know they were trying to catch the D off guard, but come on. Had we thrown the ball, we would've had the chance to throw it away if no one was open, and still had a few ticks left for a fourth down play.

Archived