Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellers quote... (merged)

illone

"I know their linebackers had enough of us, I promise you that, and their safeties, too," Sellers said. "Because we ripped them a new [backside], man. You could tell gradually when a team starts getting worn down. We were on the field a long time on offense, and you could see it in their eyes."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/01/AR2006100101153.html

Awesome:applause:

Is there any way we can get audio from this guy while we watch the games??

:censored:

----- WaPo: "For Offense, It's a Smash-Mouthful"

The profanities were flying out of Mike Sellers's mouth at a furious rate yesterday afternoon, and the Jacksonville Jaguars had no way to quiet him.

Each seven- and eight-yard chunk the Washington Redskins amassed on the ground at FedEx Field elicited the aggressive fullback's inner Richard Pryor, a visceral, emotional reaction to what was a brutally physical football game.

"I know their linebackers had enough of us, I promise you that, and their safeties, too," Sellers said. "Because we ripped them a new [backside], man. You could tell gradually when a team starts getting worn down. We were on the field a long time on offense, and you could see it in their eyes."

Sellers said: "We felt like we were in last year's form. Me and C.P. [Portis] were vibing tonight. He trusted the blocks would be there and he was taking them to the house."

:cheers:

Caveman sellers. Dude with sellers plowing the way and cps patience this year its great. I cant get over how cp is settling into his own in this offense. He is slowing down and letting the game come to him. Seller is very underrated and think he is going to prove he is one of the best lead FB in the league. Great tandem fellas.

did anyone hear cp's press conference where he cought himself and said "those M.F.'s" instead of the obvious swear words. you could tell that he was happy to let peterson know that he couldn't be shut down.

Yeah that was tight. CP said "sellers was saying ya'll MFin' mothers, all day long to the LB's" in regards to sellers' blocking. Lol, that was great moment.

He was just about to say it but I think either his agent or his wallet reminded him not to curse in an NFL press conference hehe. That fine would probably be more then what half of us make in a year.

It's so great to have "Deebo" aka Mike Sellers in our offense tearin' ish up!

GC

When Sellars took off Petersons helmet in the end zone, the commentator said "That battle there was won by the guy wearing the burgundy. While the Teal jersey got beaten down!" I thought to myself...Sellars is just waiting to take someone down. And he did. Knocked his helmet off with that vicious block! That game was exactly what the team needs to jump start there forward progress.

HTTR & TITY!!!

hey Oldschool, why don't you go to a sports bar..there are a bunch in and around Costa Mesa, like this really good place called Corner Office off of Anton Blvd. They have so many nice big screen tvs. don't waste your time with the crappy Raiders

I usually go to Corner Office. Couldnt go yesterday because of service.

Archived